Cannon Lake-Troll Manual Downrigger Product Details
Get into the strike zone and let the fish come to you.
GET IN THE GAME
These hardworking, durable downriggers are ideal for smaller boats and fishermen just beginning to realize the advantage of fishing a downrigger. Our manual downriggers are built to deliver trusted Cannon® performance while standing up to harsh saltwater conditions.
The Lake-Troll uses a clutch/brake for controlled, safe descent without cranking. Features a durable copolymer boom and a convenient line release mounted on a tab-lock base. Break into downrigging with one of our highly capable manual models.
- Vertical spool designed with clutch/brake system for safe, controlled one-handed weight descent
- Quick mount tab-lock base
- Swivel-head depth counter
- 18" copolymer boom
- Pre-spooled with 100 feet of stainless steel cable
- Includes line release and tube style rod holder
- Saltwater-resistant construction
- Limited lifetime warranty
Boom Length (Inches): 18'
Cable Length (Feet): 100
Capacity - Pounds: 8
Retrieve Rate (FPM): 1
Rod Holder Included: Yes
Spool Construction: Plastic
Swivel Base Included: No
Manufactured by: Canon
Warranty provided by: Canon
Mfg Part No: 1901250
UPC No: 029402030149
Box Size: ( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 9.0000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: YYW1-1901250
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Canon logos are registered trademarks of Canon. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.