When you need to project clear sound up to a half mile away, use the PA system that lives up to its name, the AmpliVox Half-Mile Hailer.
Half-Mile Hailer kits provide additional components such as horn speakers, 40ft. cable to connect the speakers, adjustable compact tripod that extends 28 to 49 inches, adjustable heavy duty tripod that extends 44 to 84 inches, Y adapters, and nylon carry case with luggage handle and wheels.
It’s perfect for all outdoor uses:
- Public Safety
- Crowd Control
- Athletic Activities
- Political Campaigns
- Band Practice and more
An easy to use 50 Watt amp really powers out the sound, just turn it on, adjust the volume and start talking. The weather proof horn speaker produces wider sound dispersion than other available products. The handy shoulder strap frees up your hands and also lets you be seen.
- 50 watt multimedia stereo amplifier with built in wireless receiver
- 16 Channel UHF wireless receiver from 584MHz - 608MHz
- Includes SW610A, Wireless Powered Horn Speaker, 2 tripods, rugged nylon carrying case with wheels and retractable luggage handle
- Weatherproof reverberant horn speaker carries sound across several youth sports athletic fields
- Wireless lapel mic and headset mic with body pack transmitter
- Emergency Siren Button
- Dual Wireless Capability: 2 presenters can be wireless with optional 2nd wireless mic kit
- Power up to 200 hours with 10 D-cell alkaline batteries