NETSCOUT LinkRunner Network Auto-Tester LRAT-1000 Product Details
NETSCOUT LinkRunner AT 1000 Network Auto-Tester
The NETSCOUT LinkRunner AT 1000 Network Auto-Tester is a portable troubleshooting device for analyzing and testing Ethernet networks over copper cable infrastructure. It stores and performs automated connectivity tests to help identify and analyze network problems. The device analyzes copper cabling infrastructure, verifies connections at 10M/100M/1G, and discovers VLAN ports and switches to help identify potential issues. It measures the availability and responsiveness of network services, including DHCP and DNS, to diagnose and solve complex issues. It supports IPv4 addressing for compatibility with location and identification protocols, and provides 802.1x authentication to verify access to secure networks. The LinkRunner AT 1000 has a 2.8" LCD screen to display test results and a 12-key elastomeric keypad for navigation. LinkRunner Manager software is included with the device and enables the operator to generate and save up to 10 reports, manage LinkRunner AT profiles, and upgrade the LinkRunner AT firmware. Order NETSCOUT LinkRunner AT 1000 Network Auto-Tester today!
- Multiple user-configured AutoTests
- Cable length measurement, fault location and fault type
- TruePower Power over Ethernet (PoE) measurement
- Ethernet speed and duplex verification at 10/100/Gigabit rates
- Nearest switch identification DHCP, DNS and Gateway connectivity tests
- Ping and TCP port connectivity tests to up to 10 user-selected targets
Manufactured by: NetScout
Warranty provided by: NetScout
Mfg Part No: LRAT-1000
Shipping Weight: 2.6000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- NetScout logos are registered trademarks of NetScout. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.