Sapphire Radeon HD 3870 512MB PCIe 2.0 Product Details
Sapphire Radeon HD 3870 Video Card
"The HD 3870 does an excellent job for its price range and brings several great features to the table with it. The fact that it is PCI-Express 2.0, supports DirectX 10.1, supports Shader Model 4.1, and has integrated HDMI and HDCP support for Blu-ray and HD DVD support are all great benefits for todays consumers." - Tazz, modders-inc.com 12/15/07
See "BEFORE YOU BUY" For More Details
Before You Buy!|
Make sure your motherboard is compatible with this video card. For example, PCI Express video cards won't work with motherboards designed only for AGP or PCI video cards, and vice versa. Please read the specifications carefully or call us for expert advice.
ATI CrossFireX™ Technology™
Shader Model 4.1 Technology
- PCI Express® 2.0 - Now you are ready for the most demanding graphics applications thanks to PCI Express 2.0 support, which allows up to twice the throughput of current AMD PCI Express cards.
- Incredible performance
- You'll be blown away by life-like graphics from the latest Microsoft®
DirectX® 10.1 games, with stunning 3D graphics and shading effects.
- 320 stream processors - More than enough horsepower to support the most demanding graphics applications.
- ATI CrossFireX™ - Upgrade to even greater 3D performance quickly and easily thanks to plug-and-play ATI CrossFireX technology with up to quad-GPU support.
- Unified Video Decoder - Enjoy the latest Blu-ray and HD DVD movies with a dedicated hardware video decoder that leaves your CPU unbound to do other tasks.
- Ultimate Image
Quality - Performance that rivals high end HD-DVD and Blu-ray players on displays
with resolutions that exceed 1080p - up to 2560x1600
- Integrated Digital
Outputs - Enjoy all your digital content the way you want to, with built-in
HDMI and DVI output capability.
- More processing performance per watt - the ATI Radeon™ HD 3870 delivers up to twice the Gigaflops per watt of previous generations of AMD GPUs.
- Better value- the ATI Radeon™ HD 3870 delivers up to twice the Gigaflops per dollar of previous generations of high-end AMD GPUs.
- ATI PowerPlay™ Technology- power saving features that reduce power consumption at idle or during low-usage
- Runs cool and quiet - With a smaller chip designed to use less power, your system can take advantage of high-end Windows Vista® features while running more efficiently and quieter than ever.
a breakthrough for the playback of Blu-ray™ and HD DVD discs.
Windows Vista is the first operating system to require a GPU (Graphics Processing Unit) to realize the best experience possible.
PCI Express is a new Intel bus architecture that doubles the bandwidth of the AGP 8X bus, delivering over 4 GB per second in both upstream and downstream data transfers.
A Closer Look
Minimum System Requirements
- PCI Express based PC is required with one X16 lane graphic slot available
on the motherboard.
- 1GB or greater system memory for better performance.
- 450Watt or greater power supply with 75 Watt 6-pin PCI Express power connector
- For ATI CrossfireX: 550 watt power supply or greater with two 6-pin connectors.
- Certified power supplies are recommended.
- Installation software requires CD-ROM drive.
- DVD playback requires DVD driver.
- Blu-ray/HD DVD playback requires Blu-ray/HD-DVD drive and playback software.
- For a complete ATI CrossFireX™ system, a second ATI Radeon™ HD 3870 graphics card, an ATI CrossFireX Ready motherboard and one ATI CrossFireX Bridge Interconnect cable per board are required.
- Sapphire Radeon HD 3870 Video Card
- Install Guide
- Drivers CD
- CrossFire Bridge
- HDTV Cable
- TV Out to Composite Adapter
- DVI to VGA Adapter
- Power Connector
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Sapphire Technology
Warranty provided by: Sapphire Technology
UPC No: 840777022177
Mfg Part No: 100225L
( Length:10, Width:6, Depth:3)
Shipping Weight: 1.5500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Sapphire Technology logos are registered trademarks of Sapphire Technology. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.