IMSI Design TurboCAD Deluxe 14 Product Details
IMSI Design TurboCAD Deluxe 14
With TurboCAD Deluxe 14 your options are unlimited. Packed with hundreds of professional drafting tools, incredible file support, video and interactive tutorials, photorealistic rendering and millions of symbols, TurboCAD Deluxe delivers everything you need. Quickly create presentation-ready home plans, technical drawings, mechanical designs, artistic illustrations, crafts, school projects and more.
- LightWorks® 7.5 Photorealistic Rendering Engine
- Dynamic range functionality
- Materials Editor
- Intelligent Parametric Doors and Windows
- Geometric Alignment Aids
- Region improvements
- Delayed Render in Paperspace
- Selection Information Palette
- Documentation and Training
Match lighting with real-world backgrounds for stunning, photorealistic results.
Compensates for extreme contrasts of lightness and darkness that are more like the human eye, so your designs will show with maximum realism and clarity.
Create stunning photorealistic visualizations of your designs previously not possible. Choose from 12 material categories including Brick, Decoration, Glass, Lacquer, Leather, Miscellaneous, Metal, Plastic, Stone, Texture, Wood, and Wood Floor. Set colors and adjust the reflection, transparency, texture and wrapping mode for an infinite number of material combinations. Access hundreds of brand name and custom colors, effects, and materials through LightWorks Archives.
Advanced architectural feature. Users can design multiple combinations by choosing the material, architectural style, and specific properties of each object including frame, sashes, stops and elevations. Then simply drag and drop the door or window as an object into TurboCAD's self-healing walls. TurboCAD will even automatically generate the appropriate symbol for the 2D version of the drawing.
Offers superior auxiliary line presentation and improved snapping to speed design.
Create a region from selected objects or by 2D Boolean operations up to 8x faster.
Control when and how your viewports in paperspace will render.
Put all information about an object into one palette for quick access, making it even easier to see the properties of any object in your design.
Over 200 hours of new CD-based training teaching 2D drafting and design essentials in TurboCAD, including 2D drawing tools, creation of Drawing Templates, and use of Symbol Libraries.
Over 30 popular formats, including the new Microsoft Vista, AutoCAD® 2008, and Google™ SketchUp®.
Minimum System Requirements
- CPU: Intel® Pentium® IV processor
- O/S: Microsoft® Windows® XP Professional, Home Edition
- RAM: 512MB RAM, Vista 1GB RAM
- HDD: 300MB free disk space for installation
- Resolution: 1024x768 VGA display
- Microsoft® Internet Explorer 6 or higher
- Internet connection and service required
Warranty provided by: IMSI
Limited Warranty: 1 months parts; 1 months labor
Mfg Part No: 2218216
UPC No: 730526357769
Box Size: ( Length: 7, Width: 5, Depth: 2 )
Shipping Weight: 0.6500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: N160-1054
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- IMSI logos are registered trademarks of IMSI. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.