PANTONE ColorVantage Plus Series - Color Bridge Product Details
An essential guide for designers, pre-press and printers – now with 644 new colors!
Bridge solid PANTONE Colors for process printing or web design. The PANTONE PLUS SERIES COLOR BRIDGE Set provides process color simulations of all solid PANTONE Colors – including all 644 exciting new hues – in a convenient side-by-side comparison format, on uncoated stock. This year alone we’ve added 84 new Blushes and Pinks, and clean and vibrant new Blues, Greens and Violets. Now graphic designers, pre-press professionals and printers have more colors than ever to unleash their passion and let their creativity soar!
Also new this year are Artist Edition Covers. We selected artwork from a member of our PANTONE CANVAS Portfolio Sharing community to create a new inspirational cover. Find out how to join PANTONE CANVAS.
Pantone is the only internationally recognized color communication system. You can specify PANTONE Colors with confidence even if your manufacturing is half a world away.
An invaluable multi-use color reference tool, COLOR BRIDGE can be used to select and specify solid PANTONE Colors, to determine how a PANTONE Color will appear when reproduced in CMYK, or to create optimal display of PANTONE Colors on monitors and web pages. HTML and sRGB values are provided, for applying color selections across media.
All new colors have been specially formulated to print using a uniform ink film thickness, making them easily matched on press. Ink formulations are provided to aid printers in mixing colors. Includes color index, lighting evaluation tool, digital image color-correction tool and software to update your design applications with the latest colors
- Contains 1,737 PANTONE Solid Colors, on uncoated stock
- Portable fan guide format
- Process matches with CMYK screen tint percentages displayed next to each solid color
- sRGB and HTML values for solid colors
- Colors bleed for ease and accuracy of checking colors
- Text-weight paper stock
- PANTONE COLOR MANAGER Software for updating PANTONE Colors in popular design applications
- Color locator index
- Each color identified with a distinct PANTONE Number or name
- Icons mark colors that can be satisfactorily reproduced in CMYK and/or RGB
- Includes ColorChecker® Lighting Indicator to aid in lighting evaluation
- Includes ColorChecker Primer for color correcting images
- One guide, multiple uses
- Saves money knowing when a spot can be adequately produced in CMYK
- Screen tint percentages serve as a starting point for adjusting the color match if desired
- Eliminates undesirable color surprises before incurring costly pre-production and printing expenses
- Optimally display colors on monitors and web pages
- Visualizes solid PANTONE Colors on the most popular paper stock
- Portable format provides convenience and fast access to color data
- Included lighting indicator tool determines if lighting conditions are suitable for accurate color selection and matching
- Included color correction tool enables easy color balancing and creative control of digital images
- PANTONE Colors are internationally recognized for color communication and are globally available
- System supported by worldwide network of PANTONE Licensees
Manufactured by: PANTONE ColorVantage
UPC No: 0849572001851
Mfg Part No: GG5104
( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 0.9000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- PANTONE ColorVantage logos are registered trademarks of PANTONE ColorVantage. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.