Motorola H375 Black Universal Bluetooth Headset Product Details
Motorola H375 Black Universal Bluetooth Headset
When you’re juggling the demands of everyday life, H375 is just what you need to stay connected. Easy, stylish and affordable, H375 is the perfect match for your busy lifestyle. Slim and powerful, the H375 promises up to 6 hours of clear crisp audio and hands-free communication. The exclusive TrueComfort™ ear hook, ear bud and speaker design delivers long-lasting comfort and secure fit, for virtually any size ear. Free your hands and enjoy the convenience of conversations on-the go – whether taking the kids to school, running errands around town or juggling your busy workday.
Features work together to create the most streamlined wireless experience. Easy Pair™ technology helps simplify connecting to compatible Bluetooth enabled devices.* Dedicated on/off and call buttons get you talking with just one press. Battery check feature clearly shows when it's time to recharge.
Comfort Sounds Good
Motorola's expertise in Bluetooth® enabled headsets plus intensive research in ergonomics combine to create TrueComfort™. The best speaker, ear bud and ear hook designs we have created to date. Enjoy exceptional fit, and the audio quality that comes with closer placement to the ear.
Motorola is well known for its beautiful designs. H375 is no exception, delivering smart style at an affordable price!
Free your hands and enjoy the convenience. Using H375, you will feel as good as the time you switched to a cordless phone at home. Forget the wires.
What It Is & Why You Need It!
- Clearer Audio Unique speaker design improves sound clarity.
- TrueComfort™ More comfortable design following rigorous study of the ear. Ear bud cushion options customize fit.
- Simple Separate buttons for power, calls, and volume.
- Easy Pair Exclusive technology helps simplify connecting to your compatible Bluetooth enabled device.
- Universal Compatibility - Tested to work with over 200 compatible Bluetooth enabled phones from more than 15 brands such as Motorola, Nokia, Samsung, Sony-Ericsson, and LG.
A Closer Look
- Talk Time: up to approximately 6 hours
- Standby Time: up to approximately 200 hours – 8 days
- Weight: 14g
- Technology: Class 2 Bluetooth wireless technology offers a wireless connection up to 10 meters (33 feet) away
- Connector: Mini USB (EMU)
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Motorola
Warranty provided by: Motorola
Limited Warranty: 12 months parts; 12 months labor
Mfg Part No: MotorolaH375
UPC No: 723755891852
Box Size: ( Length:9, Width:6, Depth:3)
Shipping Weight: 0.4500 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: M151-2324
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Motorola logos are registered trademarks of Motorola. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.