Samsung CLX-6260FD Color Laser All-in-One Printer Product Details
Whether you’re printing out a presentation for that big meeting or scanning a few favorite photos to send to family members, this versatile multifunction laser printer lets you do it all. It delivers impressive color documents with the efficiency of a copier, but at a fraction of the price. It also comes standard with copy, fax, print and scan functions, plus is loaded with productivity-enhancing features like advanced color scanning capabilities and a flash memory USB port that enables you to save scans and print documents without a PC. Print Technology: Laser; Maximum Print Speed (Black): 25 ppm; Maximum Print Speed (Color): 25 ppm.
What It Is And Why You Need It
- Multifunction laser printer copies, faxes, prints and scans.
- Versatile multifunction laser printer.
- Efficient, impressive and affordable.
- Loaded with productivity-enhancing features.
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
- Technology Guide: Choosing The Right Printer
- Technology Guide: How To Select The Best Large Format Printer
- Technology Guide: Print Media & Paper
- Technology Guide: Printer Cartridge Yields
- Technology Guide: Printer InkJet Cartridges
- Technology Guide: Printer Safety
- Technology Ideas: How To Print CD/DVD Labels
- Technology Ideas: Personal Printing Projects
- Technology Introduction: Wireless Printers for the Home and Small Office
- Technology Tip: Turning Off Your Printer
Manufactured by: Samsung
Warranty provided by: Samsung
Limited Warranty: 12 months parts; 12 months labor
Mfg Part No: CLX-6260FD
UPC No: 635753715194
Box Size: ( Length:20, Width:18, Depth:17)
Shipping Weight: 63.8000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: S203-2638
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Samsung logos are registered trademarks of Samsung. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.