Cables To Go 29311 White Cat6 Keystone Jacks Product Details
Cables To Go 29311 White Cat6 Keystone Jacks
These Cables To Go 29311 White Cat6 Keystone Jacks are designed for superior performance. The Cables To Go 29311 White Cat6 Keystone Jacks include 110-type IDC termination with strain relief caps, and comes standard with 50 µinch gold plating on the jack contacts. Get Cables To Go 29311 White Cat6 Keystone Jacks today.These Keystone jacks will work with Cables to go wall plates and surface boxes, or any standard keystone and angled multimedia wall plate or patch panel.
What It Is And Why You Need It
- These Cables To Go 29311 White Cat6 Keystone Jacks are designed for superior performance.
- Panel-type unshielded RJ45 (8P8C) keystone jack
- Meets or exceeds industry standard Category 6/Class E according to TIA/EIA 568B 2.1 and ISO 11801 2nd edition
- 110/KRONE IDC horizontal punchdown termination for 22-26 AWG UTP solid wire
- Balances signal transmission of insertion loss and crosstalk from 1 to 250 MHz
- Complies with FCC Part 68
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: C2G
Warranty provided by: C2G
Limited Warranty: This product has a Lifetime Limited Warranty.
Mfg Part No: 29311
Box Size: ( Length:6, Width:4, Depth:6)
Shipping Weight: 1.0000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: C184-29311
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- C2G logos are registered trademarks of C2G. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.