Energy By Klipsch Power 10 Subwoofer Product Details
Klipsch Energy Power 1007274 10 Subwoofer
Enjoy amazing audio performance provided by the Klipsch Energy Power 1007274 10 Subwoofer. This amazing subwoofer features a 10-inch, down-firing driver with an adjustable steep-slope (24dB/octave) low-pass crossover from 40 to 120Hz. With 150W watts of power, you’ll enjoy wonderful and rich sound for your entertainment with optimum bass performance. What’s more to this subwoofer is its impressive "auto power" feature for it to turn itself on or set it on standby mode depending on an audio signal presence. It comes in a black finish with titanium accents, proving it excels not just in performance but also in style. Get the Klipsch Energy Power 1007274 10 Subwoofer now.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Subwoofer with 10-inch, down-firing driver; delivers powerful lows and outstanding audio clarity
- Steep-slope (24dB/octave) low-pass crossover; adjustable from 40 to 120Hz
- Auto power feature; automatically turns on or off based on the presence or absence of an audio signal
- Black finish with titanium accents; delivers both style and performance
Manufactured by: Klipsch
Warranty provided by: Klipsch
UPC No: 629303300879
Mfg Part No: ENERGY POWER 10 SUB
( Length:16, Width:14, Depth:14)
Shipping Weight: 18.9000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Klipsch logos are registered trademarks of Klipsch. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.