Use the supplied mounting bracket to turn a 2.5" SSD into a 3.5" SSD.
Complete upgrade kit
Includes screws needed to mount a 2.5" SSD to the bracket and desktop computer case.
Easy to follow instructions
Includes simple, step-by-step instructions.
Many of today's popular SSDs are available in a 2.5" form factor. While this is ideal for upgrading notebook computers, most desktop computers only accommodate the larger 3.5" form factor.
The EDGE SSD Upgrade Kit for Desktop converts a 2.5" SSD into a 3.5" SSD, making it easy to install into a desktop computer. Simply screw a 2.5" SSD into the bottom of the supplied installation bracket. When finished, the side and bottom mounting holes of the bracket line up perfectly with that of a 3.5" drive, allowing for installation into desktop drive bays previously not possible.
The bracket is made from durable SPCC steel and comes in a sleek, black finish. Ventilation holes on the bottom of the bracket provide extra cooling to the drive. All needed mounting screws are included.
Ensure a perfect fit-make the EDGE SSD Upgrade Kit for Desktop a part of your SSD upgrade project.
- Bracket Dimensions: 139mm x 101.6mm x 15mm
- Bracket Support: 2.5" solid state drives (SSDs) and 2.5" hard drives
- Bracket Material: SPCC Steel
- Compatibility: Universal fit into desktop computers with an available 3.5" drive bay
- Warranty: Three years
- Support: Toll-free tech support
- What's in the box: Mounting bracket adapter, 12 mounting screws (three sets of four), and SSD Upgrade Guide
- Compatibility: PC
- Model: SSD Upgrade Kit Bracket Adapter for Desktop
- Packaged Quantity: 1
- Form Factor: 2.5"
- Type: Internal
- Form Factor: 3.5"
- Form Factor (metric): 8.9 cm
- Depth: 5.5 in
- Height: 0.6 in
- Width: 4 in
- Supported Form Factor: 3.5" to 2.5"
- Supported Form Factor (metric): 8.9 cm to 6.4 cm
- Connectivity Details Type: Serial ATA cable