Nikon SB-R200 Wireless Speedlight Product Details
Nikon SB-R200 Wireless Speedlight
A compact, portable, wireless remote Speedlight unit with easy-to-adjust analog controls for creative, flexible lighting. A compact, portable, wireless remote Speedlight unit with easy-to-adjust analog controls for creative, flexible lighting. Supports the Nikon Creative Lighting System (CLS) and compatible CLS cameras.
- Guided Number:
10/33 (ISO 100, m/ft.), 14/46 (ISO 200, m/ft.)
- Electronic Construction
Automatic Insulated Gate Bipolar Transistor (IGBT) and series circuitry (for wireless remote flash unit only)
- Flash Exposure Control
i-TTL, D-TTL, TTL (film-based cameras), M (manual)
- Lens Coverage
Covering light distribution of a 24mm lens; 600 (vertical) and 78 (horizontal)
- Minumum Recycling Time
Approx. 6 seconds or less.
- Flash Duration
Approx. 1/1,600th sec.
- Required Power Source
One CR123A (3V) lithium battery
- Supplied Accessories
Soft case SS-R200
Approx. 3.1 x 3.0 x 2.2 inches
Approx. 4.2 oz.
- Minimum Number of Flashes
- Wireless Communication Channels
Four: 1, 2, 3 and 4 Channels
- Wireless Groups
Three: A, B and C
- Compact and lightweight remote Speedlight unit perfect for close-up and general photography.
- Supports the Nikon Creative Lighting System (CLS) and compatible CLS cameras.
- Easy-to-set analog controls offers quick changes of settings.
- Built-in target light and AF Illuminator allows for proper position of Speedlight on the subject as well as autofocus operation in low-light situations.
- i-TTL flash control for accurate flash exposures in close-up and other lighting applications.
- Can be set to one of three Speedlight groups (A, B or C).
- Offers four independent channels for shooting in competitive environments.
- Integrates perfectly into multiple flash situations including the SB-800 and SB-600 Speedlight units.
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Nikon
Warranty provided by: Nikon
UPC No: 018208048052
Mfg Part No: 4805
( Length:6, Width:3, Depth:4)
Shipping Weight: 0.9500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Nikon logos are registered trademarks of Nikon. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.