The AccuRAID AR442X6R series is a high density 4U rackmount designed for storage hungry applications, and accommodates up to 126TB of storage space. The unit utilizes advanced 6G SAS interface technology operating as direct attached storage (DAS). In addition, the dual channel SAS ports allow the support of clustering, where the unit could be accessed by two servers, ensuring continuous uptime in a production environment.
To reinforce the AR442X6R’s ability to overcome hardware failure, two redundant and hot-swappable power supplies and cooling fans are available for added safeguard. Active-Active redundant controllers allows further failure protection when needed. Internally, the AR442X6R supports up to RAID 60, with RAID monitoring, RAID notification, automatic failover, and automatic recovery. Build-in expansion port allow additional JBOD unit (AS424X6R) with up to 126 bays or 378TB. The unit’s built-in Ethernet port with web based management console and SES management features provide instant access to the status of the RAID array and the enclosure to reduce downtime. SAS drives is supported, while SATA can be used with additional mux board.
- Form Factor 4U Rackmount
- HDD Trays 42 Hot-Swappable 3.5"
- RAID Level 0, 1, 10, 3, 5, 6 , 30, 50, 60
- Maximum Capacity 126TB
- Memory 1GB, Upgradable to 4GB DDR-2 ECC SD-RAM Memory per controller
- Auto Rebuilding Yes
- Hot-Spare RAID 1, 10, 5, 6, 50 and 60
- Host Interface & Transfer Rate Dual Channel SAS 6G * 2 (4 ports total)
- Drive Interface SAS or SATA (Additional mux board required for SATA drives with redundant controller)
- Cooling Fan 4 x Blower Fans
- Power Supply 1100W x 2 Redundant Power Supply Modules
- Control Interface LCD Panel, RS232, RJ-45 Ethernet
- Status Indicators 1 LED/ HDD
- Dimension (in) 7"H x 19"W x 30.7"D
- Weight (lb) 100 (w/o hard drives)