SanDisk 8GB SDHC Extreme® III Product Details
SanDisk 8GB SDHC Extreme® III
Serious professional photographers who demand one of the fastest, most rugged, and most durable memory cards on the market should choose the SanDisk Extreme III SD card. Built to work under the most challenging conditions, with SanDisk Extreme III you’ll get more speed, better performance, and unmatched reliability.
That’s because only SanDisk Extreme III memory cards feature innovative ESP Technology for the fastest speeds and highest performance. ESP stands for “Enhanced Super-Parallel Processing”. Simply put, it means you are getting the fastest read/write speeds available – an amazing minimum 20MB per second** sequential read and write speed – speed you’ll definitely appreciate whenever you find yourself shooting and storing pictures in harsh environments, extreme temperatures or at high altitudes.
Every SanDisk Extreme III SD card comes with RescuePRO® so you can recover images, documents, mail, video, music – just about any digital file, with ease. Built with leading-edge media recovery algorithms, RescuePRO lets you preview recoverable data before you try to retrieve it. With RescuePro’s unique recovery algorithm for MPEG audio and MPEG video recovery (MPEG-1/2/3) what you see, and what you hear, is what you can recover.
A Closer Look
- Fast 20MB/sec sequential Read/Write speeds
- Ideal for demanding photo shoots under severe weather conditions – heat, cold, wind, rain, snow, etc
- Durable, reliable and thoroughly tested for heat, cold, shock and vibration
- Class 6 speed performance rating ( based on SD 2.0 specifications)
- RescuePRO® data recovery software - ensures your photos will always be there
Manufactured by: SanDisk
Warranty provided by: SanDisk
UPC No: 619659033156
Mfg Part No: SDSDRX3-8192-A21
( Length:5, Width:4, Depth:1)
Shipping Weight: 0.1000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- SanDisk logos are registered trademarks of SanDisk. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.