Arclyte Technologies, Inc. Panasonic Lamp Product Details
- Lamp Wattage:The higher the wattage, the brighter the bulb. Also, higher wattage means higher heat. This can reduce the lifetime of the bulb if ambient conditions are also unfavorable.
- Full Power vs. Eco Power-Saving:In order to increase Lamp Lifetime (the number of hours to reach 50% brightness), projectors can be put in to a power-saving Eco mode which drops the power and thus brightness by around 20%. Often times a brighter picture is not required and the number of hours gained can increase dramatically.
- OEM Bulb Manufacturer:This is the most important aspect of the Projector Lamp and its strongest selling point. At Arclyte, we only offer original equipment bulbs from reputable companies. The OEM brands we offer are: Philips, Osram, Ushio, Phoenix, Matsushita, and Iwasaki. Note: We don’t sell the bulbs by themselves. Each comes with the housing plus the bulb. Ready for installation.
- Bulb Technology
- Ultra High Performance (UHP) – High color rendering and a lifetime of over 10,000 hours. This technology sends electrical discharge between electrodes in an environment of a high pressure Mercury vapor cloud. Comparable Codes: SHP and HSCR.
- Xenon Arc– Common for movie projectors and similar to UHP, Xenon Arc Technology can be seen in IMAX Theaters with its extremely high spectral distribution and high luminosity. Instead of using Mercury, Xenon gas is the medium between electrodes and under a pressure ofaround 300 atmospheres.
- NSH – Common for home theater projectors and business projectors, without the problems of flicker or intermittence, this Ultra Violet lamp illuminates a consistent brightness with a projector lamp life up to 6,000 hours.
- P-VIP – A type of metal halide lamp that is very high luminance and long lasting performance, this is used for video projectors.
- Includes a 12-month free replacement warranty for manufacturer defects
Manufactured by: Arclyte Technologies, Inc.
Warranty provided by: Arclyte Technologies, Inc.
Mfg Part No: PL03922
Shipping Weight: 2.0000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Arclyte Technologies, Inc. logos are registered trademarks of Arclyte Technologies, Inc.. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.