Imation Travan TR-4 Data Cartridge Product Details
Travan™ technology is quickly becoming the standard for cost-efficient, entry-level server backup. Travan 4GB cartridges offer 8GB compressed storage capacity. Travan technology offers businesses a reliable, cost-effective tape backup and storage solution. With a clear migration path and strong industry commitment of tier one OEMs, Travan technology is the optimal backup solution for the growing data storage needs of your business.
The high capacity of Travan™ cartridges means you can do more than backup your data. You can use it to offload files from your hard drive to free up space, create an archive for near-line storage or download files from the Internet. Whatever you’re doing, Travan technology gives you the space you need.
Any time you store data, reliability is the key. Travan technology is based on linear recording technology—the preferred backup solution for millions of computer users around the world.
- Uncompressed Capacity: 4GB
- Minimum Tape Length (ft.): 740
- Tracks on Tape (up to): 72
- Recording Densities (ftpi): 50,800
- Preformatted System: Yes
- Transfer Rate: 1.2MB/second
- Thermally stable cover and baseplate reduce warpage and improve reliability at higher speeds and densities.
- Imation proprietary backcoating protects tape surface from harmful airborne debris.
- Dura-Stat™ drive roller dissipates static and extends cartridge life.
- Shorter tape path decreases exposure to dust and debris, reducing the chance of error and data loss.
- Patented NEP™ (No End Play) hub design minimizes vertical tape movement to improve tracking.
- Acculign™ baseplate ensures uniform head-to-tape contact across the width of the tape.
Manufactured by: Imation
Warranty provided by: Imation
UPC No: 051111462140
Mfg Part No: 46214
( Length:4, Width:3, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 0.2500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Imation logos are registered trademarks of Imation. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.