Cables To Go CAT5e 110-Type 24-Port Patch Panel Product Details
Cat5e 100-Type 24-Port Patch Panel.
Cables To Go's Cat5e Patch Panels provide optimum performance, interfacing multi-vendor equipment. Each panel comes with 110-type termination, while meeting and exceeding EIA/TIA TSB-40 CAT5e connecting hardware specifications.
The clear numbering on both the front and back of each panel gives you a quick and easy way to identify cable runs and the high density 19in panel design will save you valuable space in your rack.
- Termination: 110-type
- Space saving, high-density 19in panel design
- Designed to mount to any standard 19in Rack or Cabinet
- 50µ gold-plated contacts
- Black electrostatic powder-coated steel
- Accommodates top, bottom or side cable entry
- Write-on designation label with clear holder on front and rear
- Rear cover with wire management bar to ensure proper patch cables
bend radius and strain relief
- For EIA/TIA T568B/A wiring configuration
- Exceeds EIA/TIA TSB 40A connecting hardware specifications
- Certification: UL
- Warranty: Lifetime Limited
- Color: Black
- Size: 1.75x19in
- Weight: 3lbs
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: C2G
Warranty provided by: C2G
Limited Warranty: This product has a Lifetime Limited Warranty.
Mfg Part No: 03852
UPC No: 757120038528
Box Size: ( Length:20, Width:3, Depth:2)
Shipping Weight: 1.5500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: C184-03852
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- C2G logos are registered trademarks of C2G. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.