Cables To Go CAT5e 110-Type 24-Port Patch Panel Product Details
Cables To Go CAT5e 110-Type 24-Port Patch Panel
For clutter free cable management, choose the Cables To Go CAT5e 110-Type 24-Port Patch Panel. The high performance patch panel is constructed of black electrostatic powder-coated steel and 50 micron gold-plated contacts, allowing you to connect as many as 24 network devices to each other or to outside lines. This durable patch panel complies with EIA/TIA TSB-40 Cat5E and each panel comes with 110 type termination for hardware configuration. Plus, this unit has clear numbering on the front and back panel for convenient cable installation. Get the Cables To Go CAT5e 110-Type 24-Port Patch Panel today and set up your network quickly and effortlessly!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- 24 ports; allows you to accommodate Cat5e wires in its interface
- Cat5e support; lets you easily organize the high-speed wires
- 19” Panel design; saves your valuable work space
Manufactured by: C2G
Warranty provided by: C2G
Limited Warranty: This product has a Lifetime Limited Warranty.
Mfg Part No: 03852
UPC No: 757120038528
Box Size: ( Length:3, Width:21, Depth:3)
Shipping Weight: 1.4500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: C184-03852
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- C2G logos are registered trademarks of C2G. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.