Tripp Lite USB-C to HDMI DisplayPort Alternate Mode External Video Adapter - USB 3.1 Gen 1, HDMI Up to 4K x 2K, USB-A Hub, USB-C Charging Port, Up to 20V 3A (60W), White - U444-06N-H4U-CItem#: 40152423 | Model#: U444-06N-H4U-C
Free Shipping Today!
- In Stock. Usually ships same business day. (Details)
Tripp Lite USB-C to HDMI AT w/ USB-A HB & USB-C CP Product Details
Tripp-Lite USB 3.1 Gen 1 USB-C to HDMI External Video Adapter
The Tripp-Lite USB 3.1 Gen 1 USB-C to HDMI External Video Adapter supports USB DisplayPort Alternate Mode for displaying audio/video signals on an HDMI monitor, television or projector via your computer, laptop or tablet's USB-C port. It's an ideal tool for multitasking, editing documents, giving presentations at trade shows and conferences, or watching movies and playing video games. No software, drivers or external power supply is needed. Connect the adapter's USB-C male plug to the USB-C port on your device. Then, connect the adapter's female HDMI port to a monitor using an HDMI cable (such as Tripp Lite's P568-Series) to enjoy full HDMI video and audio. The Tripp-Lite USB 3.1 Gen 1 USB-C to HDMI External Video Adapter supports Ultra High Definition (UHD) video resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 (4K x 2K) at 30 Hz. The Tripp-Lite USB 3.1 Gen 1 USB-C to HDMI External Video Adapter includes a USB 3.1 hub port for connecting USB-A peripherals, such as a thumb drive or printer. It's backward compatible with previous USB generations and supports USB 3.1 Gen 1 data transfer rates up to 5 Gbps. A USB-C charging port supports power input up to 20V 3A (60W). It powers the device that the Tripp-Lite USB 3.1 Gen 1 USB-C to HDMI External Video Adapter is plugged into by connecting the charging port to a USB-C wall charger. Pick the Tripp-Lite USB 3.1 Gen 1 USB-C to HDMI External Video Adapter today!
- Supports USB DisplayPort Alternate Mode for transmitting audio/video to an HDMI display via your computer, tablet, laptop or smartphone’s USB-C port
- Ideal for multitasking, viewing spreadsheet data, editing documents, giving presentations, and watching movies and playing video games
- Plug-and-play—no software, external power supply or drivers required
- Supports UHD video resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 (4K x 2K) @ 30 Hz
- onnect USB peripherals, such as a thumb drive or printer, to your device
- Backward compatible with previous USB generations
Manufactured by: Tripp Lite
Warranty provided by: Tripp Lite
UPC No: 0037332193957
Mfg Part No: U444-06N-H4U-C
( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 0.1000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Tripp Lite logos are registered trademarks of Tripp Lite. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.