The HP MSR2000 Router Series is a family of high performance small to medium branch routers that deliver integrated routing, switching, security, mobility, and SIP in a single box. With its integrated infrastructure and modular design, the MSR2000 reduces complexity and simplifies your network while enabling faster time to service and enhanced performance.
The MSR2000 increases flexibility and agility through open standards and by delivering support for a leading selection of connectivity options. It also offers lasting investment protection, and helps reduce capital and operating expenses.
Enhanced Time to Service and Branch Performance
Reduces Complexity and Simplifies Your Network
- The HP MSR2000 Router Series offers high performance routing with up to 1 Mpps forwarding and 400 Mbps of IPSec encryption throughput to meet bandwidth-intensive applications demands for small to medium branch offices.
- Powerful security capacity and high port density to satisfy small to medium branches with embedded hardware encryption.
- Comprehensive feature set enables branch services that support your needs.
- Integrated security eases the transition to the cloud.
Increased Flexibility and Agility Across Your Network
- The HP MSR2000 Router Series simplifies your network through integrated routing, switching, security, voice, and 3G and 4G WAN.
- Reduces your TCO through open standards, power and space savings, and energy-efficient hardware.
- Single pane of glass management with HP Intelligent Management Center makes administration easier.
- Zero-touch deployment and Dynamic VPN reduces management complexity.
- No additional licensing complexity or cost for advanced features.
Strengthen Branch Resiliency and Survivability
- The HP MSR2000 Router Series is built on a modular platform with a wide range of connectivity options that enables the right design for your needs.
- Based on open standards for ease of network integration.
- The HP MSR2000 Router Series with 4GE LTE and 3G WAN access support enables service survivability.
- Advanced hardware architecture with multi-core processors ensures reliable, high performance functionality.