ATEN KL1516M Cat5 IP KVM Switch - 17" LCD Console, 16-Port RJ-45Item#: A240-1330 | Model#: KL1516M
Currently Out Of Stock!
ATEN KL1516M Cat5 IP KVM Switch Product Details
ATEN KL1516M Cat5 IP KVM Switch
Aten's new KL1516 LCD slide away KVM provides a compact solution to working in cramped server rooms. It has a unique dual rail configuration so the LCD monitor slides independently of the keyboard, which allows the keyboard to be conveniently stowed out of the way, while the LCD monitor stands vertically flat against the rack for monitoring purposes, thus keeping your aisle clear.
The use of common Cat-5 cable to connect the 1U KVM to your servers serves a two fold purpose, first cable length is no longer an issue, simply make it as long as you like (up to 130 ft) and secondly, although the computer ports panel is a high density configuration, it's still easy to add new devices, or reconfigure your existing set up.
The KVM includes a standard PS/2 mouse port (For user's who don't like touch pads), and an additional console port for connecting an extender to remotely control your servers. The KL1516 supports video resolutions up to 1280 x 1024 (60Hz) at 130ft from the servers. This unit fit into a 1U 19" System Rack, with the included standard rack mount kit
- KVM console with 17" LCD monitor in a sliding housing with top and bottom clearance for smooth operation in a 1U high rack
- RJ-45 connectors and Cat 5 cable - extends the distance between computers and switch up to 40m (130') for resolutions of 1280 x 1024 @60Hz
- Dual Rail operation - LCD monitor slides independently of the keyboard/ touchpad
- A dedicated console port for management from an external console - plus an extra PS/2 mouse port for external mouse use with the integrated LCD console
- KVM adapter cables with automatic conversion allow flexible interface combinations. PCs, Macs, Sun computers, and serial devices can all coexist on the installation
- A single console controls up to 16 directly connected computers - daisy chain up to 31 additional units to control up to 512 computers
- No software required - convenient computer selection via port selection switches, Hotkeys and intuitive On Screen Display (OSD) menus
- Console lock enables the sliding console to remain securely locked away when not in use
- OSD screen automatically adjusts to resolution changes - OSD tree structure makes finding and managing computers easy
- 1x KL1516M, 17" LCD 16-port CAT5 KVM
- 1x Firmware Upgrade Cable
- 1x Power Code
- 1x User Manual
- 1x Quick Start Guide
Manufactured by: Aten Technology
Warranty provided by: Aten Technology
UPC No: 672792430039
Mfg Part No: KL1516M
( Length:28, Width:19, Depth:2)
Shipping Weight: 47.0000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Aten Technology logos are registered trademarks of Aten Technology. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.