Super Value Pricing!
Belkin Pro Series Keyboard Replacment Cable.
It’s time to rearrange your desk and you’d like to move your keyboard to the other side. But you realize your keyboard cable will not reach to the PC. A Belkin Pro Series Keyboard Replacement Cable will make your dreams come true. Provides you with option to replace your PS/2 keyboard cable to any PC. Perfect for keyboards with short cables.
The Belkin Advantage:
- 28-gauge stranded tinned copper conductors for excellent signal transmission.
- Gold-plated copper contacts provide maximum conductivity with no data
- Flextec PVC rubberized cable jacket provides added durability.
- Aluminum undermold shield to meet FCC requirements on EMI/RFI interference.
- State-of-the-art wiring design ensures 100% compatibility with all
devices 100% of the time.
- Ground indents provide excellent conductivity and retention with mating
- PVC premold encapsulates individual conductors to ensure electrical isolation and to eliminate stress.
Manufactured by: Belkin
Warranty provided by: Belkin
UPC No: 722868198087
Mfg Part No: F2N036-06
( Length:8, Width:4, Depth:1)
Shipping Weight: 0.1800 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Belkin logos are registered trademarks of Belkin. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.