Cables To Go 500-Foot Roll Cat5e UTP Cable, Gray Product Details
Cables To Go 500-Foot Roll Cat5e UTP Stranded Cable, Gray
Going the distance with bulk cable, Cables To Go’s Stranded Cat5e Bulk Cable is highly flexible and easy to use. This cost-effective cable is designed to meet and exceed the specifications of today's high speed networks. Easily terminate your own patch cables with the color-coded conductors. Available in various jacket colors, so you can quickly identify different departments or applications.
*Note: Stranded conductors will not work to a punchblock.
- 4-pair unshielded twisted pair cable
- 24AWG stranded bare copper conductor
- Stranded core for flexible patch leads
- Meets or exceeds Cat5e specifications
- High-density polyethylene insulation, PVC jacket
- Foot-marked cable packaged in EZ pull box
- Ideal for 10Base-T(IEEE 802.3), 100Base-TX(IEEE 802.3u), 1000Base-TX, 100 Vg-AnyLAN(IEEE 802.12)
- Token Ring(IEEE 802.5), TP-PMD(ANSI X3T9.5), 350 Mbps CDDI, ATM 155, voice and multimedia
- CM rated for manufacturing patch cables
- Verified compliant with EIA/TIA standards by ETL
- CSA listed
- Weight: 14 lbs
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: C2G
Warranty provided by: C2G
Limited Warranty: This product has a Lifetime Limited Warranty.
Mfg Part No: 27358
UPC No: 757120273585
Box Size: ( Length:12, Width:8, Depth:12)
Shipping Weight: 12.4500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: C184-27358
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- C2G logos are registered trademarks of C2G. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.