WD Red 2TB NAS Sata 3.5" Hard Drive - For 1-5 Bay NAS Environments, 24/7 Reliability, 3.5", Sata III, 6 Gb/s, Intellipower, 64MB Cache, OEM Package - WD20EFRXItem#: 9255444 | Model#: WD20EFRX
Free Shipping Today!
- In Stock. Usually ships same business day. (Details)
WD Red 2TB NAS Sata 3.5" Hard Drive Product Details
WD Red 2TB NAS Sata 3.5" Hard Drive
Increase the reliability of network storage with the WD Red 2TB NAS Sata 3.5" Hard Drive. It offers massive storage of 2TB to accommodate large project files or tons of data and media files. With SATA III 6Gbit/S interface, it carries high speed data transmission. The 64MB buffer ensures smooth operation. It 3.5” form factor allows easy integration and enhance the storage capacity. The NASware™ 2.0 makes the drive more reliable to be used with integrated storage system. It consumes less power and hence less power loss and heat generation, which makes it ideal for 24/7 operating environment. It can be used with 5-bay NAS which makes large data available online. The 3D balance feature improves performance with its perfectly balanced enclosure that prevents vibration during operation and increases the drive life span. Its MTBF of 1,000,000 hrs ensures consistent performance. Order the WD Red 2TB NAS Sata 3.5" Hard Drive now!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Network Attached Storage; increase the storage capacity of the network
- SATA III 6Gbit/S interface; enables high speed data transits
- 3.5” form factor; easy installable with various NAS and PC system
- NASware™ 2.0; allows easy integration and operation for reliable output
- 3D balance feature; perfectly balance the drive to avoid and vibration during operation
- Less power consumption; makes it reliable for 24/7 operation
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: WD
Warranty provided by: WD
UPC No: 718037799667
Mfg Part No: WD20EFRX
( Length:7, Width:3, Depth:6)
Shipping Weight: 1.7000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- WD logos are registered trademarks of WD. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.