Learning Resources LER3338 Anatomy Models Bundle S Product Details
Learning Resources LER3338 Anatomy Models Bundle Set
The Learning Resources LER3338 Anatomy Models Bundle Set allows students to manipulate the inner workings of the human body as they build the models, gaining a deeper understanding of how organs and systems interact. Perfect for human body centers focusing on major organs or the circulatory, nervous or skeletal systems. Each realistically detailed plastic model includes a display stand and guide with facts and step by step, photo-illustrated assembly instructions. Designed for Grades 3+.
What It Is and Why You Need It
- Realistically detailed plastic models, which includes a display stand and guide withfacts and step by step, photo-illustrated assembly instruction
- Gives students a chance to manipulate the inner workings of the human body and gain a deeper unstanding of how organs and systems interact.
Anatomy Models Set:
Features superior vena cava, inferior vena cava, right atrium, tricuspid valve, right ventricle, pulmonary valve, pulmonary artery, left atrium, mitral valve, left ventricle, aortic valve and aorta Opens when assembled so students can explore from the inside 29-Piece model measures 5"H when assembled
Features cerebellum, frontal lobe, parietal lobe, temporal lobe, occipital lobe, corpus callosum, brain stem, hippocampus, ventricles, insula, corpus striatum, internal capsule and lentiform nucleus 31-Piece model measures 3.75"H when assembled
Features brain, skull, heart, rib cage, lungs, liver, stomach, pancreas, kidneys, small intestine, large intestine and spine 31-Piece torso model measures 4.5"H when assembled
Features skull, rib cage, humerus, spinal column, radius, ulna, hand, pelvis, femur, tibia, fibula, foot and partial circulatory system 41-Piece model measures 9.2"H when assembled
- 29-Piece model
- Height When Assembled 5"
- 32-piece model
- Height When Assembled 3.75"
- 31-piece torso model
- Height When Assembled 4.5"
- 41-piece model
- Height When Assembled 9.2"
- 29-piece model of the Heart
- 31-piece model of the Brain
- 31-piece model of the Human Body
- 41-piece model of the Skeleton
- Photo illustrated assembly instructions with each model
Manufactured by: Learning Resources
Warranty provided by: Learning Resources
Mfg Part No: LER3338
UPC No: 765023033380
Box Size: ( Length:14, Width:9, Depth:4)
Shipping Weight: 1.9000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 3pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: YYD1-LER3338
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Learning Resources logos are registered trademarks of Learning Resources. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.