Belkin N150 Wireless N USB 2.0 Adapter Product Details
Belkin F9L1001 N150 Wireless N USB Adapter
Access the net while you are on the move with the Belkin N150 Wireless N USB Adapter. This wireless USB adapter lets you connect to the Internet anywhere you go. It provides you with a seamless and smooth web experience with up to 150 Mbps data transfer rates. To protect your critical data it is equipped with WEP and WPA/WPA2 Security Protocols. Plus, this 802.11n wireless adapter is also backwards compatible with 802.11a/g devices at 54 Mbps and 802.11b products at 11 Mbps. It comes with a USB 2.0 interface that offers hassle free connectivity for your USB device. Go for the Belkin N150 Wireless N USB Adapter right away!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- 150 Mbps; provides you with a seamless and smooth web experience
- 802.11n; backwards compatible with 802.11a/g devices at 54 Mbps and 802.11b products at 11 Mbps
- USB 2.0 interface; offers hassle free connectivity for your USB device
- Easy Setup: Connect your computer to your modem or router without cables. Just plug the adapter into your computer’s USB port and insert the setup CD, and you’re ready to connect to the Internet from anywhere in your home.
- Speed: Get wireless speeds ideal for surfing, emailing and instant messaging—up to 150Mbps.
- Push-Button Security: WEP and WPA/WPA2 security protocols and Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) let you configure and enable security features with the push of a button.
- Backward-Compatible: Backward-compatible with 802.11a/g devices at 54 Mbps and 802.11b products at 11 Mbps, the N150 Wireless USB Adapter can connect to older wireless networks and hotspots as well as newer 802.11n networks and wireless-N devices that offer increased range and speed.
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Belkin
Warranty provided by: Belkin
UPC No: 722868818916
Mfg Part No: F9L1001
( Length:5, Width:5, Depth:2)
Shipping Weight: 0.2500 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Belkin logos are registered trademarks of Belkin. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.