EVGA 01G-P3-1567-KR GeForce GTX 560 Ti DS Superclocked Video Card - 1GB, GDDR5, PCI-Express 2.0 (x16), 2x Dual-Link DVI-I, Mini-HDMI 1.4a, DirectX 11, Dual-Slot, SLI Ready, OverclockedItem#: 8411319 | Model#: 01G-P3-1567-KR
Currently Out Of Stock!
You May Consider This Alternative
EVGA GeForce GTX 560 Ti DS SuperClocked 1GB GDDR5 Product Details
EVGA 01G-P3-1567-KR GeForce GTX 560 Ti DS Superclocked Video Card
Discover the incredibly detailed world of DirectX® 11 with the EVGA 01G-P3-1567-KR GeForce GTX 560 Ti DS Superclocked Video Card. With up to 3x the performance of previous generations and loaded with the latest gaming technologies, the EVGA 01G-P3-1567-KR GeForce GTX 560 Ti DS Superclocked Video Card delivers polished performance, and discover a gaming experience that will blow you away. GeForce GTX delivers performance and technologies for a superb gaming experience – from 3D Vision to Surround multi-monitor gaming, PhysX and the unbeatable power of SLI – with GeForce GTX you know you’ve got the best.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- 1GB GDDR5 384 CUDA Cores Superclocked from factory
- Microsoft® DirectX 11® and OpenGL 4.1 Support
- NVIDIA® CUDA™ Technology with CUDA C/C++
- DirectCompute 5.0 and OpenCL Support
- NVIDIA® 3D Vision™ Surround Ready
- NVIDIA® PhysX® Technology
- NVIDIA® PureVideo HD™ Technology
- PCI-Express® 2.0 Support
- Two Dual-link DVI-I HDCP Capable
Manufactured by: EVGA
Warranty provided by: EVGA
UPC No: 843368016739
Mfg Part No: 01G-P3-1567-KR
( Length:12, Width:9, Depth:2)
Shipping Weight: 2.0600 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- EVGA logos are registered trademarks of EVGA. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.