Intellerum 8 Laptop Depot Pedestal Cart Product Details
Intellerum LTDP8-3 Laptop Depot Pedestal Cart
The Intellerum LTDP8-3 Laptop Depot Pedestal Cart provides a secure and easy way to charge, store, and/or transport laptops in a school, government, training, or corporate environment. The Intellerum LTDP8-3 Laptop Depot Pedestal Cart is secured with a key lock to help ensure the security of its contents. Some units are equipped with casters to provide mobility and convenience The Intellerum LTDP8-3 Laptop Depot Pedestal Cart can be installed under desks to preserve floor space or they also fit under desks when on casters.
What It Is And Why You Need It
- Durable 1-1/8” laminate wood top with t-molding and rounded corners.
- Provides a smooth working and writable surface, unobstructed by handles or a metal lip.
- Is constructed of a single piece of 20-gauge steel, spaced 1-7/8” apart and is removable to facilitate the storage of other devices when computer slots are not being used. Maximum brick thickness able to be stored between dividers is 1-7/8” wide.
- Incorporates a design conducive to airflow and assists with the dispersing of heat from the power supply and the laptops.
- Provides a cord management solution by wrapping the laptop power supply cord around the divider to keep the cord neat and organized. This is done by removing the PMD, wrapping the cord, and then securing the power supply and cord to the PMD with a plastic wire tie. The laptop cord is threaded through the top holes of the PMD so as to hang in the appropriate location. The PMD is then inserted back into the LTD and the electrical plug is plugged into the power strip located inside the rear of the unit.
Manufactured by: intellerum
Warranty provided by: intellerum
Limited Warranty: 24 months parts; 24 months labor
Mfg Part No: LTDP8-3
UPC No: 679130021001
Box Size: ( Length:23, Width:21, Depth:29)
Shipping Weight: 125.0000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: I401-1060
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- intellerum logos are registered trademarks of intellerum. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.