Enable 1:1 learning and personalized instruction with a Windows tablet designed to foster learning and toughened for the school day. The affordable HP Pro Tablet 10 EE includes learning tools and flexible connectivity to expand education beyond the walls of the classroom, plus professional support and services to help educators confidently incorporate new IT.
Built for schools
Designed for learning
- Deploy a tablet built for the rigors of the classroom, with a quad-core Intel processor,1 10-inch diagonal HD touch anti-glare display, and natural handwriting experience (with optional stylus), at a price that makes 1:1 learning affordable.
Optimized for mobility
- Enjoy out-of-the-box productivity with new HP School Pack2 tools and content that support educational innovation, including HP Classroom Manager,3 which allows teachers to control the classroom, manage class PCs, and communicate with students.
Measure outcomes, not devices
- Use ultra-reliable, enterprise-class dual band wireless and optional 3G WWAN4 connectivity to learn and collaborate with students, parents and other classrooms. Long battery life delivers dependable productivity during the school day.
- Improve student achievement through HP Services for Schools,5 a portfolio that gives educators and administrators the skills to maximize outcomes. Help instructors effectively use technology with HP Professional Development online workshops.5
- Get a classroom-ready tablet that is designed to undergo IP52 testing for dust and moisture6 and HP’s Total Test Process for drops.7
- Select options5 designed for education like a stylus, portable keyboard base, slipcase, and charging cart.
- Enable project-based learning with high-resolution front and rear cameras.
- Present and collaborate with micro-HDMI and wireless WiDi or Miracast connections.8
- Print from virtually anywhere with HP ePrint9 and share your WWAN with HP Wireless Hotspot.10
- Use the optional HP Pro 10 EE G1 Keyboard Base5 in the classroom or Bluetooth at home.
- Engage today’s learners and allow them to create and produce engaging projects with an intuitive Windows interface.
- Buy Office to give your students, faculty, and administrators reliable document collaboration, shared calendars, and more.
- Enjoy IT that works with your current environment and includes essential data security.
- Manage data, security, and devices from the cloud with HP Touchpoint Manager.11
- Cover spills, drops, falls, and more with optional HP Accidental Damage Protection.12
- Invest confidently with HP’s world-class one-year limited warranty and reliable 12-month managed lifecycle transitions.
Multi-Core is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. 64-bit computing system required. Performance will vary depending on your hardware and software configurations. Intel’s numbering is not a measurement of higher performance.
HP School Pack is planned to be available as preinstalled software in March 2015 and will not be available as an OTA update or upload on platforms purchased prior to the March availability date.
HP Classroom Manager for Teachers is required and sold separately for control and device locking from the teacher’s Windows desktop console; no locking and control functionality originates from HP Classroom Manager for Student.
Wireless access point and Internet service required and sold separately. Availability of public wireless access points limited. Mobile broadband is an optional feature, requires factory configuration and separately purchased wireless data service contract and network support, and is not available in all areas. Check with provider for availability and coverage in your area.
IP52 testing is pending and test results are not a guarantee of future performance under these test condition.
HP Total Test Process drop testing is pending and test results are not a guarantee of future performance under these test conditions.
A Miracast dongle (sold separately) is required if the projector or monitor is not Miracast-enabled. Miracast is a wireless technology your PC can use to project your screen to TVs, projectors, and streaming media players that also support Miracast. You can use Miracast to share what you’re doing on your PC and present a slide show.
Requires an Internet connection to HP web-enabled printer and HP ePrint account registration. Mobile devices require Internet connection and email capability. May require wireless access point or optional broadband module. Separately purchased data plans or usage fees may apply.
The wireless hotspot application requires an active Internet connection and separately purchased data plan. While HP wireless hotspot is active, on-device applications will continue to work and will use the same data plan as the wireless hotspot. Wireless hotspot data usage may incur additional charges. Check with your plan for details.
HP Touchpoint Manager supports Android, iOS, and Windows operating systems, and PCs, notebooks, tablets, and smartphones from various manufacturers. Not available in all countries. HP Touchpoint Manager requires purchase of a subscription.
Service levels and response times for HP Care Packs may vary depending on your geographic location. Service starts on date of hardware purchase. Restrictions and limitations apply. HP services are governed by the applicable HP terms and conditions of service provided or indicated to Customer at the time of purchase. Customer may have additional statutory rights according to applicable local laws, and such rights are not in any way affected by the HP terms and conditions of service or the HP Limited Warranty provided with your HP Product.
Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows . Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers and/or software to take full advantage of Windows functionality.