Have Cloud and ITaaS environments forced you to settle for Tier-1 storage that compromises on performance and scalability? Interested in processing 6x more transactions per second with 90% fewer disks? HPE 3PAR StoreServ 20000 Storage is a new class of enterprise flash arrays with greater than 3M IOPS, sub-millisecond latencies, a 7x density advantage, and scalability to 15 PiB of usable capacity for massive consolidation. The flash-optimized architecture features the HPE 3PAR Gen5 Thin Express ASIC for hardware accelerated thin technologies, including inline deduplication to cut capacity requirements by up to 75%.
Options support true convergence of block and file protocols, all-flash array performance, and the use of SSDs with spinning media for unmatched versatility. Enhanced Tier-1 storage capabilities and QoS controls ensure predictable service levels for all workload types while bi-directional data mobility enables virtually limitless elastic pools of storage.
Scalable to Meet Growing Enterprise Requirements
Flexible to Meet Unpredictable Business Demands
- Scale capacity up to 6 PiB raw and 15 PiB usable with up to eight controllers in a Mesh-Active cluster.
- Reduce performance bottlenecks with flash-optimized hardware and software for greater than 3 million IOPS at sub-millisecond latencies.
- Lower the cost of all-flash to $1.50 USD per GB usable without sacrificing performance.
- Achieve a 7X density advantage or more with 5.5 PiB of usable capacity in a single expansion rack.
- Cut capacity requirements 75 percent without sacrificing performance.
Resilient so you can Consolidate with Confidence
- Support the most rigorous, on-demand infrastructure with a virtually limitless, elastic pool of storage.
- Run workloads at the right cost and SLA with one-click workload balancing.
- Slash management overhead with unified management of block, file, and object access and storage that is self-configuring, self-provisioning, and self-optimizing.
Futureproof to Support Hybrid and On-demand Computing
- Maintain high availability and Tier-1 resiliency with a complete set of persistent technologies.
- Deliver consistent QoS with HPE 3PAR Priority Optimization Software.
- Achieve application-integrated recovery with near-synchronous RPOs.
- Simplify backup and restore with HPE StoreOnce Recovery Manager Central for application-aware, storage-integrated data protection.
- Modernize your EMC, HDS, and IBM storage infrastructure with painless, no-cost data migration.
- Seamlessly move data between any model HPE 3PAR StoreServ Array.
- Boost flash performance by 35 percent and reduce latency by 2.5x with 16 Gbps Fibre Channel.
- Capacity: 6000TB Raw; 15PB Useable (Using 3.84 TB SSDs and HPE 3PAR Compaction Technologies)
- Drive description: (1920) SFF SAS/MDL SAS/SSD or (960) LFF MDL SAS, Maximum supported on 20840
- Host interface: 16 Gb/sec Fibre Channel (20) Ports per controller or 10 GbE iSCSI/FCoE (10) Ports per controller or 10Gb Ethernet (6) Ports per controller, Maximum of 160 host ports
- Availability features: Redundant power supplies, battery backup units, Mesh active controllers, Persistent Cache, Drive sparing and Multiple OS instances.
- Cache: 51.6TiB