ECS HDC-I2 AMD APU Motherboard Product Details
ECS HDC-I2 AMD APU Motherboard
The ECS HDC-I2 AMD APU Motherboard supports AMD's new Brazos platform based on the AMD Hudson D1 chipset plus the latest dual core processors E350 and integrated DDR3 1066/800 memory controller.The HDC-I2 provides the optimized performance with energy efficiency and a significantly lower cost.
Powered by the AMD E-350 Dual-Core Processor with AMD Radeon™ HD 6310 graphics (DX11), the ECS HDC-I2 AMD APU Motherboard provides exceptional Blu-ray high definition content playback unmatched by previous integrated graphics solutions. The ECS HDC-I2 AMD APU Motherboard features an AMD Hudson D1 FCH chipset which provides native SATA II storage interfaces with fast transfer rates of up to 3 Gbps and USB 2.0 ports.
Build your PC with VISION Technology from AMD. The new AMD APU architecture found in the ECS HDC-I2 AMD APU Motherboard combines an AMD processor and ATI Radeon HD graphics to see, share and create a more vibrant digital world.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- AMD Dual-Core Processor E-350 based on the new AMD APU architecture.
- The latest connectivity standard which delivers transfer speeds up to 480Mb/s.
- Integrated Graphics deliver better HD video quality along with best-in-class 3D performance.
- ATI Radeon HD6310 Integrated Graphics with DirectX 11 and UVD 3 support.
Manufactured by: ECS Elitegroup Computer
Warranty provided by: ECS Elitegroup Computer
UPC No: 881038031149
Mfg Part No: HDC-I2
( Length:9, Width:7, Depth:2)
Shipping Weight: 1.6500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- ECS Elitegroup Computer logos are registered trademarks of ECS Elitegroup Computer. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.