It is amazing how much performance is packed into the WV-CP254H. The camera measures only 67mm wide by 72.5mm deep (2-5/8 x 2-7/8) yet it packs features and performance you would expect to find on cameras more than twice its size.
The WV-CP254H features Day/Night operation that automatically switches the camera from full color operation to the black and white mode when illumination levels drop, which makes the unit ideal for 24-hour surveillance applications. Additional performance features include a horizontal resolution of 480 lines in color and 570 lines in black-and-white: 50dB signal to noise ratio; minimum illumination of only 1.0 lux(0.1 fc) in color, and 0.15 lux (0.015 fc) in black-and-white at F1.4 lens (optional): Back Light Compensation (BLC), Aperture Correction, Automatic Gain Control (AGC), and Automatic Tracing White Balance (ATW).
The WV-CP254H small size and big features make it the ideal choice for numerous applications. This unit blends into virtually any architectural environment while enhancing the performance of your security system.
- 1/3-type CCD Color Image Sensor
- Day/Night Operation Switches from Selected Color Mode to B/W Mode, Automatically or Manually
- Sensitivity of 1.0 Lux in Color Mode and 0.15 Lux in B/W Mode at F1.4
- 480 Lines Resolution in Color Mode & 570 Lines in B/W Mode
- 50dB Signal to Noise Ratio
- Built-In Back Light Compensation (BLC) Mode Selector
- Digital Signal Processing LSI's for High Quality Pictures
- Automatic Gain Control (AGC) and Automatic Tracing White Balance (ATW)
- Highlight Detail Aperature Correction
- Internal or Line-Lock Synchronization Modes.
- Multiplexed Vertical Drive (VD2) Sync Capability with Panasonic System Products
- Chip Size: 1/3"
- Type: Color & B/W
- Mechanism: Fixed
- Connectivity: Analog
- Resolution: 480 lines horizontal (color mode) / 570 lines horizontal (B/W mode)
- Minimum Illumination: 1.0 lux (0.1 fc) (C/L Mode); 0.15 lux (0.015 fc) (B/W Mode) at F1.4
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 50 dB
- Power: 24V AC 60Hz