FinePix X10, 12MP Digita Camera, 4x Zoom Product Details
Take your passion for photography to the next level with Fujifilm X10’s superb F2.0-2.8 brightness and a 4x optical zoom ranging from 28mm wide angle to 112mm telephoto. The lens not only delivers high resolution optical performance across the entire range, but is also a triumph of engineering due to its compact size. Fujifilm X10 captures high quality images with its 12MP large 2/3” EXR CMOS sensor. And you'll be able to enjoy high-speed continuous photography and full HD movie shooting, thanks to the high performance CMOS element of the sensor. Refined functions let you endeavor distinctive photo expressions. For both professional and creative needs, the Fujifilm X10 functions will fire your passion for photography like the 1cm Super Macro Mode, film simulation modes, Expanded Dynamic Range, in-camera RAW converter functions, high-speed continuous shooting and built-in auto bracketing functions. There are versatile functions such as Motion Panorama 360° mode, Pro-Focus, Pro Low-Light modes, scene positions modes and so much more. Film/Camera Type: Digital; Image Sensor (megapixel): 12 MP; Focus/Zoom: Fujinon 4x Optical Zoom (28-112mm) Manual; 2x Digital Zoom.
What It Is And Why You Need It
- FinePix X10 digital camera.
- Superb F2.0-2.8 brightness and a 4x optical zoom.
- High resolution optical performance and compact size.
- Captures high quality images with its 12MP extra large 2/3” EXR CMOS sensor.
- High-speed continuous shooting.
- Fire your passion for photography with the 1cm Super Macro Mode, Film Simulation modes and more.
- Motion Panorama 360° mode, Pro-Focus and Pro Low-Light modes.
Manufactured by: Fujifilm
Warranty provided by: Fujifilm
UPC No: 074101011265
Mfg Part No: 16190089
( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 0.8000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Fujifilm logos are registered trademarks of Fujifilm. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.