Crucial 16GB (2x 8GB) Mac Memory Modules Product Details
Crucial CT2C8G3S160BM 16GB Mac Memory Modules
Get rid off of your laptop's sluggish memory modules and replace them with the Crucial CT2C8G3S160BM 16GB Mac Memory Modules. These DDR3 memory modules are compatible with Macbooks, providing 16GB of DDR3 memory for unprecedented computing performance. If that is not enough, these memory modules can deliver up to 1600MHz memory speed for ultra-fast data processing and lag-free computing. You can easily install it to your system with its 204-pin SODIMM. It's time to upgrade your Macbook's overall performance with the Crucial CT2C8G3S160BM 16GB Mac Memory Modules-get them now!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- 2 x 8GB DDR3 memory modules; speeds up your system's overall performance
- 1600MHz memory speed; offers ultra-fast and lag-free computing operations
- 204-pin SODIMM; easily installs to your Macbook
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Crucial
Warranty provided by: Crucial
Mfg Part No: CT2K8G3S160BM
UPC No: 649528762122
Box Size: ( Length:7, Width:5, Depth:1)
Shipping Weight: 0.1500 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: YYD1-CT2K8G3S160BM
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Crucial logos are registered trademarks of Crucial. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.