VisionTek Connect USB 3.0 to Dual Monitor Output - Connect to a Display Device, Quick Install, Power Adapter, Black - 900547Item#: V261-1010 | Model#: 900547 |
- List Price:
- Instant Savings:
- - $19.00 (19%)
- $80.99 †
- In Stock, usually ships within 24 hours (Details)
VisionTek Connect USB 3.0 to Dual Monitor Output Product Details
SuperSpeed USB 3.0 powered for smooth HD video, Blu-ray, and DVD playback or 3D video gaming!
Having more display space is no longer a luxury reserved just for "high end" computer users. Running multiple displays in our content rich work and play lives is a productivity and convenience necessity. With the VisionTek USB 3.0 to HDMI/DVI Dual Display Adapter, you can easily use an available USB 3.0 port on your computer to expand your visual horizons. Mirror your primary screen and share it with others or extend the desktop for convenient additional content viewing space. Ideal for today's HDMI-equipped high-definition TVs, projectors, and displays, this adapter uses minimal computer resources and supports resolutions up to 2048 x 1152 for true 1080p HD video playback and 3D video gaming comparable to a direct connected display. And with its bus-powered (no AC adapter needed) design, you can take the VisionTek Display Adapter anywhere you need display flexibility.
Improve your productivity.
Multitasking:View all your content simultaneously without overlapping windows.
Spreadsheets:View large worksheets without resizing.
Presentations:Make "in-the-field" presentations on multiple monitors via a notebook computer.
Creativity:Design, touch-up, modify on one display and while using app tools on second display.
What It Is and Why You Need It:
- USB 3.0 speed ensures smooth, choppy-free playback.
- Dual Head' design supports both HDMI and DVI-I simultaneously.
- Connect up to six monitors to PCs.
- Connect up to four monitors to Macs.
- Resolution up to 2048 x 1152.
- Hot-pluggable... connect/remove display without restarting computer.
- Supports standard or widescreen ratio aspects, extended or mirrored display modes.
- Bus-powered... no AC adapter needed.
- Efficient design... minimal system resources used.
- Includes DVI to VGA adapter for use with analog monitors and HDMI to DVI-D adapter to run dual DVI monitors for improved productivity.
THIS PRODUCT IS REFURBISHED
The terms refurbished and recertified are used interchangeable to describe products that manufacturers refurbished, inspected, brought back to original manufacturer’s specification then tested and repackaged for sale. Some manufacturers refurbish products themselves and others use a qualified third party refurbisher. Refurbished products represent a great value and we offer them with confidence knowing that every refurbished product was tested at least twice, once when it was first manufactured and again during the refurbishing process. Refurbished products are warranted by either the original manufacturer or the manufacturer’s third party refurbisher. Warranty terms applicable to refurbished products may vary; see below for specific warranty information and consider purchasing an extended service plan if you desire even more coverage.
Manufactured by: VisionTek
Warranty provided by: VisionTek
Limited Warranty: 12 months parts; 12 months labor
Mfg Part No: 900547
UPC No: 784090031341
Box Size: ( Length:9, Width:6, Depth:3)
Shipping Weight: 0.8500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: V261-1010
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- VisionTek logos are registered trademarks of VisionTek. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.