CTG HDTV Audio/Video Over CAT5 - Distribution Hub Product Details
CTG HDTV Audio/Video Over CAT5
Extend your audio/video installations using the CTG HDTV Audio/Video Over CAT5. The Distribution Hub acts in lieu of coaxial cables for lengthy audio/video installations and covers up to 300 ft. over more affordable unshielded twisted pair Cat5 cabling and up to 500 ft. over Cat6. It comes with 75 Ohm Impedance to audio/video devices and 100 Ohm Impedance to the cabling infrastructure for transmits excellent audio/video signals. This has the ability to allocate Component Video, Digital Audio, Left/Right Audio and IR Emitter transmission over two common Cat5 cables. The device is equipped with RCA jacks for audio, Component Video, and S/PDIF connections and 3.5mm jacks for IR Emitter connections. There are dual output ports for distributing audio/video signals to two separate displays and the loop-thru jacks allow extra hubs for larger installations. Buy the CTG HDTV Audio/Video Over CAT5 for superior video quality.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- 75 ohms Input Impedance and 100 Ohm Output Impedance; ensures high quality audio/video signals
- RCA jacks; for audio, Component Video
- Dual output ports; delivers audio/video signals to two separate displays
Manufactured by: C2G
Warranty provided by: C2G
Limited Warranty: This product has a Lifetime Limited Warranty.
Mfg Part No: 41167
UPC No: 757120411673
Box Size: ( Length:7, Width:3, Depth:1)
Shipping Weight: 1.8000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: C184-41167
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- C2G logos are registered trademarks of C2G. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.