Harman Kardon CP55 Home Theater System Product Details
Harman Kardon CP55 Home Theater System
Create a new entertainment experience in your home. Why settle for the compromise of "home theater in a box" when the CP 55 brings the high performance of Harman Kardon® components to enthusiasts on a budget! The CP55 delivers with two-inputs, Simplay HD™-verified HDMI™ switching and high-current amplification, while the DVD 38 provides crystal-clear playback, upscaling DVDs to 1080i and superb DVD-Audio and CD performance. The DVD player includes 6 channel audio out ports, as well as an HDMI connector for high-definition quality. Adjust the volume and other settings directly on the A/C receiver or on the included remote control. The sonic perfection carries through to all channels, thanks to the HKTS 15 speakers. The Harman Kardon CP55 Home Theater System is simply the smart way to go if you want to be up-to-speed with the latest entertainment equipment.
AVR 146 - 5.1-Channel A/V Receiver With HDMI™ Switching
150W: 30 watts x 5 (All channels operating at full-rated power), THD <0.07%, 20Hz - 20kHz into 8 ohms 300W: 60 watts x 5, THD <0.07%, @1kHz into 8ohms Affordably priced, but full-featured. The AVR 146’s sonic quality and sophisticated features make it an exceptional value. From two-input, Simplay HD™-verified HDMI™ switching to the latest Cirrus Logic® 49510 DSP, A/V Sync Delay and a high-current amplifier, the AVR 146 is modest in price, but high in performance.
DVD 38 - DVD Audio/Video and SACD™ Player With HDMI™ Connectivity
The DVD 38 gives equal time to your eyes and your ears. Your ears will be delighted by DVD-Audio playback, with internal bass management, while your eyes will be entranced by the stunning 720p or 1080i imagery via the Simplay HD™-verified HDMI™ output. The DVD 38 offers playback from both "-R/RW" and "+R/RW" recordable discs, as well as MP3, WMA, VCD, JPEG and Kodak® Picture CD formats. Add a backlit remote to control it all, and you have the perfect combination to enthrall your senses.
HKTS 15 - 5.1-Channel Home Theater Speaker System
The HKTS 15 includes four satellite speakers with 3-inch midrange and 1/2-inch high-frequency drivers, and a voice-matched, dual-midrange center channel speaker with a 3/4-inch-dome tweeter. Heart-pounding bass is provided by a 10-inch subwoofer with a built-in 100-watt amplifier. Wall-mount brackets for the center channel and satellite speakers are included.
- Channel Configuration: 5.1-Channel system
- Audio/Video Receiver: AVR 146
- DVD Player: DVD 38
- Loudspeaker Complement: HKTS 15
- A/V Receiver
- Continuous Average Power (FTC) per Channel: 40 Watts per channel, 20Hz – 20kHz, @ <0.07% THD, both channels driven into 8 ohms
- Input Sensitivity/Impedance, Linear (High-Level): 200mV/47k ohms
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio (IHF-A): 100dB
- Frequency Response at 1W (+0dB, –3dB): 10Hz – 130kHz
- High Instantaneous Current Capability (HCC): ±25 Amps
- Transient Intermodulation Distortion (TIM): Unmeasurable
- Slew Rate: 40V/µsec
- DVD Player
- Applicable Discs: Disc formats: 5-inch (12cm) or 3-inch (8cm) DVD-Video or DVD-Audio, standard-conforming DVD-R, DVD+R, DVD-RW, DVD+RW, SACD™, VCD, CD, CD-R, CD-RW or MP3 discs
- DVD Layers: Single side/single layer, single side/dual layer, dual side/dual layer
- Audio formats: DVD-Audio MLP Lossless™, SACD™ 2-channel or multichannel, linear PCM, MPEG, Windows Media® 9, Dolby® Digital or DTS® audio discs
- Still-image format: JPEG
- Video Signal System: NTSC
- HDMI™ Output: 480p, 720p, 1080i; HDMI version 1.0-compliant; HDCP version 1.1-compliant
- Composite Video Output: 1V p-p/75 ohms, sync negative polarity
- S-Video Output: Y/Luminance: 1V p-p/75 ohms, sync negative polarity
- C/Chrominance: 0.286V p-p
- Component Video Output: Y: 1V p-p/75 ohms, sync negative polarity
- Pr: 0.7V p-p/75 ohms
- Pb: 0.7V p-p/75 ohms
- Analog Audio Output: 2V RMS (1kHz, 0dB)
- Frequency Response: DVD (linear PCM): 2Hz – 22kHz, +0/–0.5dB (48kHz sampling)
- DVD (linear PCM): 2Hz – 44kHz, +0/–1.5dB (96kHz sampling)
- DVD (linear PCM): 2Hz – 88kHz, +0/–0.5dB (192kHz sampling)
- CD: 2Hz – 20kHz, +0/–0.5dB
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 105dB (A-weighted)
- Dynamic Range: DVD: 100dB (18-bit)/105dB (20-bit)
- CD/DVD: 96dB (16-bit)
- Total Harmonic Distortion: DVD/CD: 0.0025% at 1kHz
- Wow and Flutter: Below measurable limits
- Power Requirement: 110–240V AC/50–60Hz
- Power Consumption: 1 Watt (on/standby)/13 watts (max)
- Dimensions: 2" x 17.30" x 11.25"
- Weight: 6 lb (2.7kg)
- Speaker System
- Satellite Frequency Response (–6dB): 35Hz – 20kHz
- Satellite Recommended Power Amplifier Range: 10 – 80 Watts
- Satellite Impedance: 8 Ohms nominal
- Satellite Sensitivity: 86dB @ 1 Watt/1 meter
- Satellite Tweeter: One 1/2" dome, video-shielded
- Satellite Midrange Driver: One 3" driver, video-shielded
- Satellite Dimensions: 6.56" x 3.94" x 3.31"
- Satellite Weight: 1.65 lb/0.74kg
- Center Channel Recommended Amplifier Power Range: 10 – 80 Watts
- Center Channel Impedance: 8 Ohms nominal Sensitivity: 86dB @ 1 Watt/1 meter
- Center Channel Tweeter: One 3/4" dome, video-shielded
- Center Channel Midrange Driver: Dual 3" drivers, video-shielded
- Center Channel Dimensions): 4" x 9.5" x 3.63"
- Center Channel Weight: 2.69 lb/1.21kg
- Subwoofer Amplifier Power (RMS): 100 Watts
- Subwoofer Bass Driver: 10" Woofer, bass-reflex enclosure
- Subwoofer Dimensions): 18.88" x 13.38" x 13.38"
- Subwoofer Weight: 35.11 lb/15.8kg
A Closer Look
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Harman Kardon
Warranty provided by: Harman Kardon
UPC No: 028292505140
Mfg Part No: CP55
( Length:42, Width:20, Depth:29)
Shipping Weight: 104.5000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 109pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Harman Kardon logos are registered trademarks of Harman Kardon. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.