See more products
Saitek X52 Pro Flight Control System Product Details
Saitek X52 Pro Flight Control System
The most fully integrated Stick and throttle flight controller: built to meet the demands of the best virtual pilots in the world!
The MFD screen, first introduced on the X52 Flight Controller, is now interactive. Now you can display important in-game information such as the Radio Stack and interact with your games directly. Shipping with support for Microsoft’s Flight Simulator X, there’s also a Software Development Kit (SDK) included which allows budding programmers to create interactions with their own favourite games. See what’s been created already on our forum.
Chose between night-friendly red, green or amber illumination for the different LED buttons on the controller. Using the SDK, you can also program the LEDs to react to conditions in your game such as flashing red during a stall or changing colour when pressed. Now there’s a huge number of possibilities for even greater interaction between your controller and the simulation.
New metal parts increase durability and the unique dual-spring mechanism provides a progressive spring force on the stick’s movement, making it more resistant the further you move it from centre. The X52 Pro uses the same magnetic hall sensor, non-contact technology as the X52 but we’ve doubled the number of sensors to improve response. The smooth movement and enhanced control give you unparalleled accuracy and bring you even closer to reality.
- Precision centering mechanism, non-contact technology on X and Y axes and constant spring force reduce free play, improve control and increase durability
- 2-stage metal trigger; 2 primary buttons in 1 convenient position
- 4 fire buttons including missile launcher with spring-loaded safety cover for instant access
- Conveniently positioned metal pinkie switch provides shift functionality to double up on programmable commands
- 2 X 8-way Hat Switches
- 3D rudder twist
- 3-position rotary mode selector switch with LED indicators
- 3 spring-loaded, base-mounted toggle switches for up to 6 programmable flight commands
- 5-position handle adjustment system to suit all hand sizes
- Progressive throttle with tension adjustment, detents for afterburner and idle
- 2 fire buttons
- Scroll wheel with built-in button
- Mouse controller / hat switch with left mouse button
- 8-way hat switch
- 2 x rotary controls
- Smooth-action slider control
- Clutch button initiates ‘safe mode’ to allow on-the-fly profile selection, or to display button functionality without activating
- USB 2.0
- Windows XP, XP64 and Windows Vista (all versions)
Warranty provided by: Saitek
Limited Warranty: 24 months parts; 24 months labor
Mfg Part No: PS34
UPC No: 021165105966
Box Size: ( Length: 15, Width: 9, Depth: 10 )
Shipping Weight: 4.7000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 6 pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: S261-1002
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Saitek logos are registered trademarks of Saitek. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.