USB 2.0 to Serial Cable 1Ft, FTDI with Hexnuts Product Details
Sabrent USB 2.0 to Serial Cable Adapter
Connect serial devices to your PC via an open USB Port with this Sabrent USB 2.0 to Serial Cable Adapter. It works with PDAs, cellular phones, modems, digital cameras, and more. It offers full RS-232 serial interface support, is bus powered and easy to install. Order the Sabrent USB 2.0 to Serial Cable Adapter today.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Provides connection between USB and the traditional RS-232 serial port
- Works with cellular phones, PDAs, digital cameras, modems, etc.
- Supports the RS-232 serial interface (standard 9-pin serial)
- Supports automatic handshake mode
- USB full speed communication and bus powered
- Single cable USB to serial communication
- Easy installation
Product TagsFTDI Chipset
Manufactured by: Sabrent
Warranty provided by: Sabrent
Limited Warranty: 12 months parts; 12 months labor
Mfg Part No: CB-FT1M
UPC No: 899495002756
Box Size: ( Length:7, Width:9, Depth:1)
Shipping Weight: 0.2500 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: M501-1406
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Sabrent logos are registered trademarks of Sabrent. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.