Don't be deceived… it's not just a Converter Box!
IVIEW-3500STBII is a TRUE multimedia device which brings ease, convenience and $avings in home entertainment. This space-saving petite box can do great things as it brings comfort to homes and delivers an all-in-one multimedia experience.
From Analog to Digital!
Record all your favorite television shows!
- Why replace your analog TV? IVIEW 3500STBII will convert digital signals to your analog TV. Why pay exhorbitant cable subscription fees? IVIEW 3500STBII supports OTA (Over-the-Air) and QAM tuner built-in. QAM stands for Quadrature Amplitude Modulation. IVIEW3500STBII has the capability to pull certain unencrypted digital cable channels (also known as ‘in-the-clear” channels), watch them on your Television without using any additional set-top box that you have to pay monthly subscription.
- No qualms on QAM… you can even record video through the use of a Hard Drive! Play all your music, video or even movies from your USB flash or HDD drives..watch them in high definition from your big screen televisions.
- On other countries where analog signals are still present, this Box will allow you to still watch analog channels through channels 3 or 4 because of its analog pass-through capabilities.
And much, much, MORE!
- Watch video on any resolution.. 1080p, 1080i, 72-p or even 576p. Enjoy the luxury of high definition by connecting an HDMI Cable from the 3500STBII HDMI output to your television.
- 3500STBII is a universal media player and automatically recognizes most of the popular video or audio file formats which eliminates the need to purchase any other video player.
- All the above and other features such as Parental Control, EPG, Signal Quality Indicator, Closed Captioning all in a full function remote control.
- Power button allows you to manually turn on or off your IVIEW 3500STBII at your convenience.
- Using the channel up and downs buttons, you can change the channels to your favorite TV station.
- The LED display conveniently displays whether you are watching a channel, scanning for channels, or the menu is open.
- Power light- Red light indicates that the converter box is on Stand-By
- Lock Light- Green light indicates converter box is on and that the converter box is locking in signals.
- USB Port- Located for your convenience, the USB port allows you to insert an external hard drive up to 3 Terabytes of storage, to record your favorite programming or play your movies.
- ANT In/Out- Allows you to insert an antenna so the digital channels you receive are converted to your analog television.
- HDMI- High Definition Media Interface delivers incredible high definition resolution.
- Coaxial out- connect converter box to your Television using a coaxial cable.
- Component Outputs- Connect your converter box to your television using component cables
- Composite Outputs- Connect your converter box to your television using composite cables.