Cables To Go Cat5e Mount Box Product Details
Cables to Go Cat5e Surface 1-Port Mount Box
Cat5e Surface Mount Boxes from Cables To Go are perfect for surface mount applications, especially in confined spaces. They are available in one and two module versions and can be mounted for either side or base entry of cables. Boxes include mounting screws and adhesive tape for quick and easy installation.
They meet or exceed EIA/TIA 568A Category 5e specifications. Snap on
cover provides for easy access; write-on labels with holders and port
icons provide for easy designation of different systems or stations.
- Type: 1-port
- Contacts are phosphor bronze plated with 50 microinches hard gold
- 110/KRONE Universal IDC connector provides vertical termination for
22-26 AWG solid wires
- Dual T568A & T568B wiring compatible with Category 5 enhanced
- Includes 3 snap-in icons with-voice, data and Cat5e icons
- Certifications: UL listed; EIA/TIA 568A
- Warranty: Lifetime limited
- Color: Ivory
- Length: 40x70x27mm
- Weight: 0.2 lbs
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: C2G
Warranty provided by: C2G
UPC No: 757120038344
Mfg Part No: 03834
( Length:6, Width:5, Depth:1)
Shipping Weight: 0.3000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- C2G logos are registered trademarks of C2G. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.