See more products
- LED Backlit (391)
- LCD 14" - 15" or Smaller (19)
- LCD 16" (1)
- LCD 17" (16)
- LCD 19" (28)
- LCD 20" (14)
- LCD 21" - 22" (36)
- LCD 23" - 24" (58)
- LCD 25" - 29" (28)
- LCD 30" and Above (9)
- Large Format Displays (24)
- Gaming LCDs (7)
- 3D Monitors (5)
- HDMI Monitors (46)
- LCDs with TV Tuner (2)
- Touch Screen Displays (35)
- Refurbished Monitors (16)
- USB Monitors (6)
- New Arrivals (9)
LG E2290V-SN 22" Class Super Slim LED Monitor - 1920 x 1080, 16:9, 10000000:1 Dynamic, 5ms, HDMI, DVI-D, VGA, Energy StarItem#: L49-2152 | Model#: E2290V-SN
LG E2290V-SN 22" Class Super Slim LED Monitor Product Details
LG E2290V-SN 22" Class Super Slim LED Monitor
If you're looking for the best Monitor that LG has to offer, you've found it with the LG E2290V-SN 22" Class (21.5" Diagonal) Super Slim LED Monitor. Beyond the LG E2290V-SN 22" Class Super Slim LED Monitor's beautiful display, you can experience dazzling Full LED picture quality and a simple way to manage all your connections. With the LG E2290V-SN 22" Class Super Slim LED Monitor, PC cords easily connect to the base of the monitor making for easy connections and organized wire management.
What It Is and Why You Need It:
- 22" Class (21.5" Diagonal) Widescreen Monitor with Super Slim Design
- Full HD 1080p
- Super LED Backlighting delivers 10,000,000:1 Dynamic Contrast Ratio
A Closer Look:
- You won't believe your eyes. - Tired of dark images or dull colors? LG’s LED technology provides a slim profile and delivers amazing brightness, clarity and color detail, as well as greater energy efficiency compared to conventional Monitors.
- EZ Cabling - The interface ins on the back of the stand rather than the back of the monitor. This great feature allows the PC cords to easily connect to the base of monitor, making for simple connections and organized wire management.
- Experience LG's highest dynamic contrast ratio. - Worrying about dark scenes is a thing of the past. Our highest dynamic contrast ratio of 10,000,000:1 delivers incredibly vibrant colors and deeper and darker blacks.
- Photo Effect - Convenient for color correction of photographs and movies. Also, screen images can be adjusted to Monochrome, Sepia or to the Gaussian Blur effect.
- SUPER SLIM DESIGN - The unique slimness of the monitor adds to its already breathtaking design appeal.
- Double the detail. - This stunning picture is the reason you wanted HD in the first place. With almost double the pixel resolution, Full HD 1080p gives it superior picture quality over standard resolution. You’ll see details and colors like never before. Disclaimer: 20" class monitor - doesn’t support 1080P Full HD.
- Get connected. - Make installation of any enabled device a snap. Get deeper colors and take advantage of a Full HD experience. HDMI connectivity lets you prepare yourself for tomorrow’s technology today. Disclaimer: 20" class monitor - doesn’t support a HDMI connection.
- Save more than energy. - Earning the ENERGY STAR means a product meets strict energy efficiency guidelines set by the US Environmental Protection Agency and the Department of Energy. For Monitors, it means they save energy both in standby and active (when they're on) modes. ENERGY STAR qualified Monitors use about 25% less energy than standard units.
|Display Type||Widescreen LED|
|Display Colors||16.7 million|
|Display Format||16:9 Widescreen|
|Vertical Refresh Rate||56-75Hz|
|Input Video Signal||15-pin D-sub|
|24-pin DVI-D with HDCP|
Resolution and Preset Modes
|Maximum Resolution||1920 x 1080|
|Dynamic Contrast Ratio||10,000,000:1|
|Response Time||5 ms|
|Horizontal Viewing Angle||170 degrees|
|Vertical Viewing Angle||160 degrees|
|Dimensions With Stand||20.13" x 5.31" x 15.72"|
|Unit Weight||6.2 lbs.|
|Power Consumption||26 watts|
Have an opinion on this product that you would like to share? If, so please take a few moments to write your rating and review.Write your own review
- Displaying Reviews 1 - 3 of 3
- Aug 20, 2012
Like this monitor so much, bought 4 of them. It is beautiful and sleek. It has very modern lines and is very nice to look at. Super slim.
- Jul 23, 2012
Pretty good monitor
Pretty basic monitor I have 2 of them to run duel monitors. No issues with either one of them. Would recommend to a friend. Very thin and the cable management at the bottom is a huge plus.
- Jul 02, 2012
IT IS A GREAT DEAL
I needed to replace an old LCD. The color is great. I unpacked it and plugged it in and went to work. The only reason I gave features a rank of 4 instea of five is that the pedistal doesn't tilt back as far as I think it should. That is a personal grip so you may not agree. The monitor is great and yes I would buy it again.
- Displaying Reviews 1 - 3 of 3
Warranty provided by: LG Electronics
Limited Warranty: 12 months parts; 12 months labor
Mfg Part No: E2290V-SN
UPC No: 719192187894
Box Size: ( Length: 22, Width: 6, Depth: 17 )
Shipping Weight: 10.3500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: L49-2152
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- LG Electronics logos are registered trademarks of LG Electronics. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.