Tripp Lite LS606M AVR Product Details
Tripp Lite LS606M 6-Outlet 600W Line Conditioner
Featuring a $10,000 Connected Equipment Warranty!
Tripp Lite's LS606M automatic voltage regulation system offers complete protection from brownouts, overvoltages and transient surges for computers, printers, fax machines and more.
Transformer-based voltage correction circuits maintain usable 120V nominal AC output during brownouts as low as 93V and overvoltages to 141V. Network grade equipment protection offers AC surge and noise suppression rated at 720 joules. Supports loads up to 600 watts. Includes 6 NEMA5-15R outlets, 6-ft. line cord and 3 diagnostic LEDs that display boost, trim and normal regulation operation. $10,000 Ultimate Lifetime Insurance (USA & Canada Only).
- Output watt capacity (watts): 600
- Output volt amp capacity (VA): 600
- Output nominal voltage: 120V / 60Hz
- Outlet quantity / type: 6 NEMA5-15R
- Input cord length (ft.): 6.00
- Input cord length (m): 1.83 Maximum input amps / watts: 750 watts / 5.3 amps
- Front panel LEDs: 3 LEDs indicate voltage boost, trim and normal operation
- AC surge suppression: 720 joules (Conforms to IEEE 587 / ANSI C62.41)
- EMI / RFI AC noise suppression: 20 dB
- Maintains usable 120V nominal output during brownouts as low as 93V and overvoltages as high as 141V
- 600 watts output power rating supports 120V loads up to 5 amps
- Network grade surge suppression rated at 720 joules
- EMI/RFI noise filtering
- 3 diagnostic LEDs indicate boost, trim and normal LC operation
- 6 protected NEMA5-15R outlets
- 6-ft. AC power cord with standard NEMA5-15P input plug
- 2 year manufacturers product warranty
- $10,000 Ultimate Lifetime connected equipment Insurance (USA & Canada Only) (USA & Canada only)
Manufactured by: Tripp Lite
Warranty provided by: Tripp Lite
UPC No: 037332116246
Mfg Part No: LS606M
( Length:5, Width:7, Depth:7)
Shipping Weight: 5.1000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Tripp Lite logos are registered trademarks of Tripp Lite. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.