EVGA GeForce 8400 GS Video Card - 256MB DDR2, Supporting 512MB with Turbocache, PCI Express, DVI, VGA, HDTV, Video CardItem#: E145-8402 | Model#: 256-P2-N732-LR
EVGA GeForce 8400 GS 256MB PCIe Product Details
GeForce 8400 GS Video Card
The EVGA GeForce 8400 GS offers the features of the GeForce 8 series architecture at an incredible value. Being Windows Vista ready, the GeForce 8400 GS run Vista features quickly and seamlessly. Allowing you to play the latest Microsoft DirectX 9 and DirectX 10 games, and enjoy outstanding HD DVD/Blu-ray movie experience.
Before you buy - make sure your motherboard is compatible with this video card. For example, PCI Express video cards won't work with motherboards designed only for AGP or PCI video cards, and vice versa. Please read the specifications carefully or call us for expert advice.
DirectX 10 Geometry Shaders
Quantum Effects™ Technology
Model 4.0 Technology
PureVideo HD Technology
Dynamic Range (HDR)
and HD DVD Support
- Full DirectX 10 Support
World's first DirecX 10 GPU with full Shader Model 4.0 support delivers unparalleled levels of graphic realism and film-quality effects
- OpenGL 2.0 Optimizations and Support
Ensures top-Notch compatiblity and performance for OpenGL applications
- NVIDIA Lumenex Engine
Delivers stunning image quality and floating point accuracy at ultra-fast frame rates
- NVIDIA Quantum Effects Technology
Advanced shader processors architected for physics computation enable a new level of physics effects to be simulated and rendered on the GPU - all while freeing the CPU to run the game engine and AI
- GigaThread™ Technology
Massively multi-threaded architecture supports thousands of independent, simultaneous threads, providing extreme processing efficiency in advanced, next generation shader programs.
- NVIDIA® PureVideo™ HD Technology
The combination of high-definition video decode acceleration and post-processing that delivers unprecedented picture clarity, smooth video, accurate color, and precise image scaling for movies and video.
Minimum System Requirements
- Window XP ,2000, and Vista
- A PCI Express compliant motherboard with full-height free slot
- A PCI Express supplementary power connector
- Installation software requires CD-ROM or DVD-ROM drive
- VGA or DVI compatible monitor
- A minimum recommended 300W system power supply (with 12V current rating of 20A).
- EVGA GeForce 8400 GS Video Card
- Install Guide
- Drivers CD
- HDTV Cable
- S-Video Cable
- DVI to VGA Adapter
Manufactured by: EVGA
Warranty provided by: EVGA
Limited Warranty: 12 months parts; 12 months labor
Mfg Part No: 256-P2-N732-LR
UPC No: 843368002350
Box Size: ( Length:11, Width:7, Depth:2)
Shipping Weight: 0.0500 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: E145-8402
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- EVGA logos are registered trademarks of EVGA. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.