Thermaltake CL-W0148 1000 UV Cooler Product Details
Thermaltake CL-W0148 1000 UV High Performance Coolant
Don’t underestimate the value of this product! Thermaltake’s Coolant 1000 (Model CL-W0148) will effectively reduce the temperature of your cooling system. In fact, this UV sensitive 1000 c.c. high-performance coolant protects all your cooling system metals -- even aluminum -- from corrosion and cavitation (bubbling in liquid that can produce shock waves). And you can use Coolant 1000 in any type of water liquid cooling system. It’s simple to use, and an absolute necessity if you want to maintain optimum cooling system temperature. Thermaltake’s Coolant 1000 – the high-performance coolant that protects your entire cooling system.
- Ultra-value: UV Sensitive
- Material Water~94%
- Propylene Glycol ~6%
- Other materials:
- Ethylene diamine tetra acetate detetrasodium (ED .TA.4Na)0.1%
- Methy paraben (M.P) 0.1%
- Color pigment 0.002%
- Capacity: 1000cc
- The functions of coolant include water quality leveling, anti-freeze, anti-rusting and water scale reducing
- Coolant can effectively reduce the temperature of computer system.
- Protects all cooling system metals from corrosion and cavitation including aluminum
- Can be filled in any kind of water liquid cooling system
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: ThermalTake
Warranty provided by: ThermalTake
UPC No: 841163022412
Mfg Part No: CL-W0148
( Length:5, Width:5, Depth:7)
Shipping Weight: 2.8000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- ThermalTake logos are registered trademarks of ThermalTake. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.