NEC Display OPS-PCIC-5WH Single Board ComputerItem#: YYI1-PK7308 | Model#: OPS-PCIC-5WH
Currently Out Of Stock!
NEC Display OPS-PCIC-5WH Single Board Computer Product Details
NEC Display OPS-PCIC-5WH Single Board Computer
The NEC Display OPS-PCIC-5WH Single Board Computer is a perfect addition to your digital signage system. This sleek desktop is powered by an Intel Dual Core i5 processor that runs at a 2.5GHz clock speed that empowers its 2GB of DDR3 memory to provide powerful computing and multitasking operation to run your messages and content smoothly and efficiently. In addition to that, it has a massive 250GB HDD which provides ample of space to store your important data securely. It runs on Windows 7 Standard embedded Operating Systems to enhance your system performance. Further, its integrated HD 3000 GPU possess high class graphics performance. It also offers seamless and hidden integration of DVI video, power, stereo audio from display without having the hassle of external connections. It also features a DisplayPort and DVI interface that allow you to display your advertisements and messages to multiple displays, while the integrated Gigabit Ethernet provides access to a wired network for maximum productivity. Buy the new NEC Display OPS-PCIC-5WH Single Board Computer today!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Intel Dual Corei5 processor; delivers powerful computing performance
- 250GB HDD; lets you save tons of messages and information
- Integrated HD 3000; enables amazing graphic performance
- Display port; offers multiple- display support
- Window 7 Standard Embedded; exhibits high performance digital signage applications
Manufactured by: NEC Display Solutions
Warranty provided by: NEC Display Solutions
UPC No: 805736040579
Mfg Part No: OPS-PCIC-5WH
( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 3.0000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- NEC Display Solutions logos are registered trademarks of NEC Display Solutions. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.