Lenovo T400 Notebook PC (Off Lease) Product Details
Lenovo T400 2767-31U Notebook PC
Manage your daily computing tasks with ease using the Lenovo T400 2767-31U Notebook PC. This notebook PC delivers outstanding performance so you can finish your workload ahead of time, thanks to its Intel Core 2 Duo P8600 2.4GHz Processor and 4GB of DDR3 Memory that delivers lag-free multitasking. For data storage, this laptop comes with a 160GB hard disk drive, enough room for your most important digital files. The Lenovo T400 2767-31U Notebook PC features its 14.1" LCD Display that produces high-quality visuals that are further enhanced by its 256MB ATI Radeon HD 3470 GPU. Play and burn data to CDs and DVDs with its DVDRW optical drive. You can also enjoy a fast and stable network connection with its 802.11a/g/n Wireless Networking. Purchase the Lenovo T400 2767-31U Notebook PC today!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Intel Core 2 Duo P8600 2.4GHz Processor and 4GB of DDR3 Memory; provides speed and power to handle your daily computing tasks
- 160GB hard disk drive; offers storage for your important documents, multimedia files, and other digital data
- 14.1" LCD Display; delivers high-quality visuals
- 256MB ATI Radeon HD 3470 GPU; speeds up graphics performance
- DVDRW optical drive; allows you to access data from CDs and DVDs
- 802.11a/g/n Wireless Networking; offers a high-speed wireless network connection
THIS ITEM IS AN OFF-LEASE PRODUCT - SAVE RESOURCES AND SAVE GREEN
The term "Off-Lease" refers to a product that has been leased to, and used by, a customer, then returned to the leasing agent at the end of the lease period (typically 2 to 3 years). The leasing agent, or their third-party partner, inspects, repairs (if necessary), cleans, re-packages, and then offers the product for sale as "Off-Lease". Although we only purchase and sell the highest grade off-lease products some items will show signs of use, including minor scratches, slight wear on keyboards, etc. Purchasing off lease product saves you money, creates less waste and saves the resources that would be required to produce new products. If saving money and resources is important to you and you are not concerned with minor wear you should consider purchasing off-lease. Off lease products carry limited warranties through the original leasing agent or their third party refurbisher. See below for warranty details.
Manufactured by: Lenovo
Warranty provided by: Metro Business Systems
Limited Warranty: 3 months parts; 3 months labor
Mfg Part No: RB-IBM276731U
UPC No: 890552585878
Box Size: ( Length:21, Width:17, Depth:6)
Shipping Weight: 8.3000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 10pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: M977-141307
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Lenovo logos are registered trademarks of Lenovo. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.