Brother MFC-8950DWT WiFi Mono Laser All-in-One Printer - up to 42 ppm, Print, Copy, Scan, Fax, 5" TouchScreen LCD, Wireless & Ethernet Networking, 50-page ADF, 2 500-sheet Trays (MFC8950DWT)Item#: 9285335 | Model#: MFC8950DWT
Brother MFC-8950DWT WiFi Mono Laser All-in-One Product Details
MFC-8950 series wireless laser all-in-one printers are ideal for businesses with higher print volumes. They combine reliable, monochrome printing and copying up to 42ppm, color scanning and faxing. They also offer built-in Gigabit Ethernet and wireless 802.11b/g/n network interfaces and mobile device printing via AirPrint™, Google Cloud Print™, Brother™ iPrint&Scan, Cortado Workplace and Wi-Fi Direct™. They feature automatic duplex (two-sided) printing and single-pass duplex copying/scanning. The all-in-ones also offer a 5" color touchscreen display with Web Connect and a legal-size document glass. Includes two 500-sheet paper trays. Print Technology: Laser; Maximum Print Speed (Black): 42 ppm.
What It Is And Why You Need It
- Wireless all-in-one laser printer copies, faxes, prints and scans.
- Ideal for businesses with higher print volumes.
- Combines printing, copying, scanning and faxing.
- Mobile device printing.
- Automatic duplex functions.
- Color touchscreen display with Web Connect.
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
- Brother MFC-8950DW-MFC-8950DWT Printer Advanced User Guide
- Brother MFC-8950DW-MFC-8950DWT Printer Basic User Guide
- Brother MFC-8950DWT Printer Data Sheet
- Brother MFC-8950DWT Printer Quick Start Guide
- Technology Guide: Choosing The Right Printer
- Technology Guide: Print Media & Paper
- Technology Guide: Printer Cartridge Yields
- Technology Guide: Printer Safety
- Technology Ideas: How To Print CD/DVD Labels
- Technology Ideas: Personal Printing Projects
- Technology Introduction: Wireless Printers for the Home and Small Office
Manufactured by: Brother
Warranty provided by: Brother
UPC No: 12502630913
Mfg Part No: MFC8950DWT
( Length:30, Width:22, Depth:36)
Shipping Weight: 122.4742 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Brother logos are registered trademarks of Brother. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.