Enjoy full PC functionality integrated directly within your NEC display. NEC’s single board computer, available with a 1.6GHz Dual Core Atom CPU, offers the robust flexibility and performance required to process digital signage content. Used with select NEC displays’ expansion slots, this solution eliminates the need for an external PC, cabling, mounting and power supply. It provides for clean, hidden integration, while reducing the bill of materials needed for installation and eliminating the hassle of hiding hardware equipment. In addition, the ability to drive discrete images on two different displays from one SBC via a DVI-I output allows for greater functionality while further reducing cost. These benefits make NEC’s single board computer ideal for markets such as transportation, public information, corporate, retail and rental staging.
- Seamless design provides for clean, hidden integration that eliminates the need for external cabling, mounting and power supply. Service can be performed while the display is still mounted, simplifying installation and reducing maintenance.
- 1.6GHz Dual Core Atom offers flexibility for robust performance to process digital signage content, rendering beautiful imagery
- NVIDIA graphics chipset allows for rendering of exceptional 3D graphic performance and resolutions up to 1920 x 1080
- Landscape and portrait orientations provide for enhanced reliability compared to standard desktop PC and graphics cards
- Trade compliancy eliminates procurement hassles for government agencies
- 3-year warranty matches that of the display