REAKTOR 5 from Native Instruments is a complete sound design studio with almost endless possibilities for producing synthesized sounds. Operating on multiple levels, it can be used as a synthesizer, sampler, effects processor or groovebox. It also allows musicians and engineers to design and build their own instruments, samplers, effects and sound design tools.
The software instrument functions as either a stand-alone application or as a plug-in that operates in all the major formats, with minimal latency and very precise MIDI timing. Since everything is modular, the user is able to explore analog modeled, additive, FM and unique synthesizers, or mix with compressors, EQs, pitch shifters, filtered delays, distortion, and up to sixteen channels of surround. And then the instruments can be modified and improved in any way.
Musicians, producers and sound designers are all catered to by the very broad range of instruments and sounds already included. REAKTOR 5 is equipped with a vast library of more than sixty innovative instruments. Powerful samplers allow for exploring granular resynthesis and innovative effects pave the way for deep sound manipulation.
- Completely modular, real-time sound synthesis, sampling and effects software
- Huge collection of 63 unique synths, samplers, drum machines and effects providing thousands of sounds
- Includes free access to the NI Online User Library to download more than 2100 additional instruments
- Preset morphing and preset randomization
- Pre-designed building blocks for easy construction of individual instruments and effects
- Multi-breakpoint envelopes with slope control, tempo grid and looping
- The latest, high-end algorithms deliver pristine, top-quality sound
- REAKTOR Core Technology allowing low level, custom module design
- Updated Interface and "skinability" of all instrument control elements
- Multi-Live sampling and effect modules with auto-normalisation and tempo-synchronous beat juggling